• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

weekEMds

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Another issue with the EM games is if you have everyone have a role, a role claim immediately spots the potential mafia and within like 2 votes town will win. There needs to be a few vanilla townies each game.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Another issue with the EM games is if you have everyone have a role, a role claim immediately spots the potential mafia and within like 2 votes town will win. There needs to be a few vanilla townies each game.

This is what I try to do in every game, but some people always get mad at me when I do. :/

edit: mind you it doesn't necessarily have to be vanilla townies though. You just need a specific role that exists many times (3-4 minimum) in one game. Which typically is Vanilla townies :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    sleepwalkers always make it fun 8)

also bleeders imean what

but really with games that have all roles the least that should be done is role alignment reveal only or no reveal. that way it's easier to get away with potentially claiming something.

Back