• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Dreams

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Tell some of the weird dreams you've had in the past...

1) I was at some cabin with my brother and 2 of our cousins, and we went up into the attic, they showed me this picture (like take with a camera) and I just started painting the picture.

2) I was at my grandmothers house and in the dream there was a Burger King across the street, we went, and when we all go to the table with our orders, mine wasn't there. I went back to get food but all they had was ham and cheese sandwiches and baked rotini. So I got it, and after we were all done eating, I get up and I was sitting on my food the whole time.

3) I was in New York and I saw a building that looked really familiar, and I realized it was the building that was the exterior of the apartment in Friends. I went up and went to Joey and Chandler's apartment, and Elle McPhearson was up there, and we just hung out.....

So yeah, tell some of your weird dreams.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Um...Oh, I had a Yu-Gi-Oh episode play in my head when I was sleeping. I've also had plenty of dreams about having amazing game consoles and laptops at my hands. That was when I realised I was dreaming...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I was caught in a Pokéball by Barack Obama. Fin.

It was soooo weird. I woke after that and was sweating. After that and a glass of hot cocoa, I went back to sleep.

I then dreamt of fallin' down into the ground, but then I suddenly went through it and got impaled by a sharp candy cane.

After that, I stayed asleep for the whole time....

Icy Void

Its cold in here.
    Years
    I remember when I was like 5 I had a dream my dad took out the trash and it was a grimer. When I was little I was afraid of grimer so i was afraid of the trash for a month.

Also I had a dream that Bowser off of Super Mario 64 was beside a portal. i was at another portal Bowser like yelled and I fell in the portal and Bowser like destroyed my eardrums and I woke up. Wouldn't go upstairs for weeks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm. No, I wouldn't tell you my weirdest dreams XD

But last night I dreamed of our own adorable Franceschi~ I was in London with my family for some reason (in the dream, that is) and suddenly I remembered she had said for us to meet now, there. But I didn't want her to see me, because meeting online people IRL is like, creepy! What would she think of me if she really saw me?? XD So I hid. I just ran around hiding in a very dark and loud town, and then she came and she was pretty (and shorter than me, which is probably not real). I don't remember more, I think. My braces felt larger than usual, maybe. Hm.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I had a dream where I lived my life going to school, coming home and being on computer all night Ect.
    Then I woke up in the dream to start the day when I actually woke up again and was confused what day it was and whether I had done everything or not.

That was so wierd when my mum told me what day it was. xD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I had this crazy dream awhile back.
    It was about PC too xD

It was kind of like, I was in the forum. Like, walking around and everything xD
    Netto, Odam, Serene and a couple other people were there too xD
    They all looked like they're avatars.

Anyway, we decided to play hide-and-seek and I hid in Other Entertainment xD
    That's when I woke up.

I think it may be a sign I spend too much time here xD

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I had a dream a few weeks ago, about a member who was about to leave our forum for a few months for military duty, that I met him in real life.

I also had a precognitive dream in which I entered a cafe and ate a chocolate cake. A week later, we flew to Britain on vacation, and I went into that same cafe O_o Considering I live in Michigan and I never went to Britain before... yeah... The creepiest part was that the lighting, the windows, EVERYTHING was exactly the same.

Years
    Um...whenever I have wierd dreams, they end up really violent. >.<'
    I think I read too much Steven King books. xD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alright, I've had a GIANT amount of weird dreams this week.

One started when I was in a hotel (like, actually) and I dreamt my friend took my job at Target, but was raising birds behind the Photo counter. O_o

The next one, I was a ninja (score! :D) and I was playing Mario Tennis..no I mean like, I was playing real tennis, but making loud, characterized grunts and I had a special water/fire-ball shot. Haha.

The next one was me running in the rain with a Poliwhirl (^^). I don't know where we were going..but it was SWEET.

Haha, then I had a dream I was at an actual college with two friends and this kid we hate from my bus announced he was rooming next door. I heard a dementor's scream and (since this dream was from the perspective of a camera, so I could see myself) I jumped out the window. o_o

Then I had a dream I was dating Kaley Cuoco. That was a good one.

And then last night I had a weird dream. I walked into my living room and the same friend who stole my Target job was chilling on my couch. So I ended up sitting down and laying my head on his stomach. O_O Oh Kaley, where have you gone? ;_;

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Aw, all my fun dreams are too hard to explain while typing. :C
    Last winter I had a creepy dream. These giant black and white bugs started appearing everywhere. They were about the size of my arm, and they kind of looked like flat slugs. Only they weren't slimey. And they had a cow print.
    These bugs seriously freaked me out, and they were later announced to be poisonous. The entire city then went into chaos over these disgusting things.
    The whole dream is a blur, really.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I was going to make a thread like this earlier. xD

I had an odd dream where I was at what seemed to be a very high-tech looking McDonalds. Chrome interior and blue lights in certain areas.
    I found a DS Lite on the floor and it had had a pokemon platunum copy inside and the DS skin had pokemon all over it. I figured I'd take it since it had no particular owner. I slid the DS into my pocket. When we were about to leave these two boys came up to me and asked if I had seen a DS anywhere. I lied and said no with a content face. (subconsciously I was thinking to myself "hey! this is the first time I'll be able to slip by with something like this!")

I was in a haste to leave the place in fear that the guys would figure out I had the DS. I successfully managed to leave and once I arrived to the car, I searched my pockets. The DS wasn't there; I looked up to the sky and screamed in horror. xD
    Somehow after that I remember ending up at Chuck E Cheese. There was like, a pizza eating competition going on and I was playing Guitar Hero or something. XD

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME​

Lash

Years
    Well, for this first one, I don't remember what the hell I was dreaming, but my friend saw me freaking out while sleeping, so he recorded me saying "Playboy bunnies, they're everywhere! They're beating me with crobars!". Once again, I do not know XD

Another weird one I had was crazy but perfect, where I was hanging out with the guys in Avenged Sevenfold. Johnny Christ and I start messing and shoving each other around. Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates start doing the same. It wasn't soon till M. Shadows and the Rev join in, and then it turns out, we start beating the living hell out of eachother, in an all out mosh pit. So, two of the three Jonas Brothers appear out of nowhere, wtf right? Anyways, they tell us to stop fighting, so The Rev just yells STFU, throws some drumsticks, and they go right through one of their skulls XD
    Then, M. Shadows one shot kills the other one (I don't know the JB names, btw.) in one punch. The third one, Nick I think his name is appears, so Synyster Gates throws his guitar at him.

I could hardly believe it myself that I had a dream like that, I don't even hold anything against JB, rofl

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    So, two of the three Jonas Brothers appear out of nowhere, wtf right? Anyways, they tell us to stop fighting, so The Rev just yells STFU, throws some drumsticks, and they go right through one of their skulls XD
    Then, M. Shadows one shot kills the other one (I don't know the JB names, btw.) in one punch. The third one, Nick I think his name is appears, so Synyster Gates throws his guitar at him.

If that ever were to happen in real life, I'd probably worship A7X forever... :laugh: I have a personal vendetta against the Jonas Brothers.

In a dream I had once, I remember sliding down a rope wearing full combat gear (I think I was fighting aliens or something) through the center of a spiraling staircase that opened from a fifty-foot high gothic-styled ceiling down into a synagogue in the middle of worship. When I got to the bottom, everybody looked at me funny, so I climbed back up the rope like it was nothing and headed back outside.

What's really weird are those dreams where you envision yourself dying. Right at the moment of death, where the whole world goes fuzzy, you revisit memories that are only the fabric of your dreams (this can last for several minutes sometimes even), the pain (if being killed by a different force) numbs away, and all fades to nothing... You wake up. It can be incredibly awkward, especially after you go through a big adrenaline rush.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I had a dream once about Twilight. I was Bella and I went to Jurassic park with Edward and his family. Edward got attacked by a T-rex but survived with tons of injuries. So I feel bad for him and yet hang out with Alice at a swap meet.

I must have been on something that night. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, I had a really weird dream a few nights ago (well, I had a weird dream last night, too, but this one is clearer. XP):

I was at a bar with no one and I ordered a Sprite. That's when I started hearing Mikoto, Tenma, and Akira from School Rumble talking, but when I looked around they weren't there. Then when I turned back around, Imadori was sitting next to me but didn't say anything. So I took a drink of my Sprite, which taste weird but I drank it regardless. The whole mug. Then I realized it was some kind of beer. >.>

So I got drunk, went to Imadori's house, threw up in his trash can, and fell asleep on his couch. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I remember having a dream of a massive bee with a pointy long stinger chasing after me. It was ages ago, and I screamed myself awake. :S

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I had a dream that my friend's little sister was hiding in my dishwasher with a bowl of cherries. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Sshh! I'm hiding from my cat! She wants to eat all my cherries!"
    I said OK and shut the dishwasher door.

Back