• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Fossy's corner

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Howdy all. Names Fossy, you may call me Fossy, Fossman, Fos, Fossy bear, Zombie Fossy. Hell, make up whatever it is that comes natural to you - I have even been called Fosserella before.

I'm fairly new to pokemon, I just bought Pokemon X not long ago, and then splurged on Omega Ruby shortly after. So far, it's been lots of fun finding the pokemon I like - if only the pokemon I did come to like weren't so damn weak. Now, that doesn't mean I'm completely new to the pokemon franchise, I did collect cards back when I was a wee lad.

My momentum is beginning to wane! Come on, lets finish this post with something about myself! I love to draw; I draw either in traditional or digital, it doesn't matter which, they both offer amazing results. So far my favorite would be traditional with ink pens, mainly fountain and ball-point, along with illustration pens. yada yada -ends ramblings-

Anyways, I hope to meet plenty of folks willing to talk about pokemons while I make my first trek through the games.

-wipes the sweat from his brow- Holy smokes, was that difficult. Introductions can be so hard!

Hi Fossy! What a cute name. I'll call you that forever. BD

A lot of people have actually picked up Pokemon gaming with the release of X and Y so it's pretty awesome that you're part of the crew. But ditto oh my gosh.. the Pokemon I tend to like aren't strong at all so I end up suffering in a way because of it, urgh. Right now I'm trying to breed for a shiny Chespin that will stay unevolved because I dislike its evolved forms.. wonder how far I'll get with that. n~n;;

And hooray for artists! Do you plan to ever make an art gallery here? Am sure people would love to see some of your creative talents.

Enjoy your time on the forum and if you need anything you're more than welcome to poke a staff member. We're always happy to help out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Sheep.

And I know the feeling all too well, especially after coming to like Volbeat and Illumise, along with Wurmple, then finding out how weak they all were in comparison to the "top" tier pokemon. Sorta sucks, but I'll still battle with them online and during gameplay!

I'll most definitely make my corner in the art gallery, since that's where I feel most at home.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi Fossy! You can call me Dragon. It's a pleasure to have you on board! I gave you a PM a short while ago, but as promised, I just want to welcome you to the forums properly. <33

Yeah, X/Y, as well as OR/AS are pretty awesome games, and I'm glad that you're enjoying them! I'm playing OR right now since I've beaten my AS file, but it was fun! Eh, I'd say it's not the pokemon but -how- you use the pokemon, y'know? Personally I love Milotic but its not the best at attacking, though as a sponge, it's pretty tough. :3

At any rate, I look forward on seeing you around! Don't be shy on giving me a message if you want to chat, and you can dive right in the forums! Cheers, and see you later. <33

Years
    Hello and welcome to you Fossy! The name's Hikamaru and it's great to see you!

Both X/Y and OR/AS are really great games, I've been kinda busy with X for the past year but hopefully I can get OR/AS soon and catch up with everyone else who's enjoying the beauty of Hoenn. Given Hoenn was the first region I ever played in the games (Ruby/Sapphire were my first games) I definitely want to relive those memories and go better than my old Ruby playthrough did. And you don't have to be forced to dislike a Pokemon due to being "weak", most people love a Pokemon for its looks or its personality. I've used some "weak" Pokemon myself and there's always a way to bring out its full potential, you just have to find where it shines.

Hopefully I can see you around the forums, and if you ever want something don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message! Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Introductions can be murder, right? You only get one chance to make a first impression, after all! Still, I wouldn't let it worry you too much - you sound like an interesting and friendly enough person to me, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here! You picked a good time to get into the games, since the leap to 3D models has been made (I prefer sprites; it's going to take me forever to get used to this!) and the sixth generation are a lot easier to get into than the fifth was...at least in my opinion. But then, I found the fifth gen to be a low point in the franchise. Will you be playing the past games as well, or waiting for the inevitable remakes to roll around before you dive into them? :3

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Introductions can be murder, right? You only get one chance to make a first impression, after all! Still, I wouldn't let it worry you too much - you sound like an interesting and friendly enough person to me, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here! You picked a good time to get into the games, since the leap to 3D models has been made (I prefer sprites; it's going to take me forever to get used to this!) and the sixth generation are a lot easier to get into than the fifth was...at least in my opinion. But then, I found the fifth gen to be a low point in the franchise. Will you be playing the past games as well, or waiting for the inevitable remakes to roll around before you dive into them? :3

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thank you. I have never been good at introductions, but hopefully I did alright. And even if the pokemon games were still sprite based, it would not have bothered me. I enjoy retro gaming, and I kind of prefer the older graphics compared to the newer stuff. I also have plans to buy some of the older games from the Ds, not sure which. A friend of mine was poking and prodding me towards purchasing HeartGold, yet to decide since there is also black/white and their sequels.

Thank you for the welcome, too. It's been a good experience so far.

Back