• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hi i would like to go with Sinnoh. but i don't understand the mechanics of this event. is this a Pokemon tournament in the 6th generation? where players only will use the pokemon of the region selected? or its about competition in others games like League of Legends etc...? i dont get it...

this is the first time that i heard about this event. someone may explain to me?

London time: 5AM...
    Does this mean we have to be online at that time or it just starts at 5AM and then goes on for (?) hours/days. I didn't really get how this will develop, are the matches/rounds set at a specific time?
    Also, are we limited to one team of pokemon?

Yeah I'd love to enter this competition, I'd choose team kanto, but if I have to be online at 5AM to enter I'm out for obvious reasons.

Many different events, including a League of Legends one and a Pokémon battling tournament will start tomorrow, lasting a week. No one expects you to be here at 5AM, I'm sure the Pokémon battling tournament for example will allow people enough time to sign up and arrange times for their battles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    Many different events, including a League of Legends one and a Pokémon battling tournament will start tomorrow, lasting a week. No one expects you to be here at 5AM, I'm sure the Pokémon battling tournament for example will allow people enough time to sign up and arrange times for their battles.

thank you very much for your reply. have a good day!

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    I would love to be there... sadly i dont live in any of those cities and dont have the money to go to them :(
    Hopefully people that dont go to the olympics themselfs can still go on the skype.

P.S Is there gonna be a livestream of this? At least a couple locations?

Years
    Siding with Kanto because of Lapras and Charizard but only going to have time for a Skype call due to school and work which end at 5 pm EST

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Sinnoh needs representation! Whoo!

I must practice my PVP for Ultra Hardcore.
    I should probably try on a server that isn't Mineplex so that I have to fight people with some sort of skill.

Cannabites

Satan's favorite dealer.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    Alright I'm done for some League tournaments! I'm going to assume more details will be revealed later on? Either way gonna swamp the completion with my Kingdra! #TeamJohto4Life

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back