• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Really? Oh that's great! Thanks for the information!

In addition to Team Fail's post, you just have to choose a team to join, but if I were you I probably wouldn't pick Johto because they are overflowing right now and you'd likely find yourself having to change teams.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    maybe members should be able to choose a second and third option, in case they have to be changed from their preferred region for balancing reasons.

Years
    maybe members should be able to choose a second and third option, in case they have to be changed from their preferred region for balancing reasons.

Absolutely agree with you, especially with all the members that are siding with Johto at this stage.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Number of people in each region atm for the curious (based on posts in this thread):

Kanto: 9
    Johto: 24
    Hoenn: 17
    Sinnoh: 8
    Unova: 10
    Kalos: 4
    Random/Undecided: 2

Will try to update as more people post....or not since Jake can do it better and easier

Last edited:

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    Number of people in each region atm for the curious:

Kanto: 9
    Johto: 24
    Hoenn: 17
    Sinnoh: 8
    Unova: 10
    Kalos: 3
    Random/Undecided: 2

I feel like there's supposed to be one more Kalos vote though

Johto has 24 Votes! i think i will get a Fatigue.Kalos is so lonely ;(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Plenty of people will have picked a region and not commented! :) It's probably not even worth balancing it, its for fun afterall. Plus you Johto lot won't win any prizes anyway.

Years
    One question
    Can I just use Pokemon from my Region or can they be from other regions too.

It's completely unrelated, but you can use an avatar/signature of a Pokemon from your chosen region if you want to. Do stick around to hear all about the events and who knows, there might be something you like.

Years
    It's completely unrelated, but you can use an avatar/signature of a Pokemon from your chosen region if you want to. Do stick around to hear all about the events and who knows, there might be something you like.

I already have an avatar, though it's not from Pokemon

Years
    Oh that's alright, but still Johto are going to have tons of members while Kalos are going to have to work hard with their extremely small numbers. Not everything can be perfect, as they say.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    Hi i would like to go with Sinnoh. but i don't understand the mechanics of this event. is this a Pokemon tournament in the 6th generation? where players only will use the pokemon of the region selected? or its about competition in others games like League of Legends etc...? i dont get it...

this is the first time that i heard about this event. someone may explain to me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    London time: 5AM...
    Does this mean we have to be online at that time or it just starts at 5AM and then goes on for (?) hours/days. I didn't really get how this will develop, are the matches/rounds set at a specific time?
    Also, are we limited to one team of pokemon?

Yeah I'd love to enter this competition, I'd choose team kanto, but if I have to be online at 5AM to enter I'm out for obvious reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back