• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to vBulletin 3.7!

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Yeah finally^^. Well I remember it was said we're upgrading to 3.6.9 but okay...^^ So you're running 3.7.0 RC2? Nice. Good luck with fixing the themes and the other stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    I didn't expect it to be that early, but I'm fine with that :)
    weird how I've been here today already but didn't notice it o.o (maybe because I didn't look at anyone's profile)

I'm really looking forward to making use of the SN features, thanks for the upgrade :)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Unfortunately, I cannot donate to PC. I would love to, especially considering the added bonuses. ;) The current syle will take some time to get used to, but I like it so far, congrats.

~T_S

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Unfortunately, I cannot donate to PC. I would love to, especially considering the added bonuses. ;) The current syle will take some time to get used to, but I like it so far, congrats.

~T_S

I totally agree with T_S, but nice job on the new style.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I must admit, we're actually running a vBulletin release candidate. We'll be upgrading to the final release when it comes out, but for now, enjoy the preview!

You'll notice a lot of new features! The most significant one you'll see is profiles - you can now change the colours in your profile, which is completely redesigned. This content is hidden, but click to view.

Spoiler:

This upgrade is not complete, though. We're well in the middle of fixing all themes to work with it, and some features may also be broken. Bear with us as we try to fix any problems.

GREAT! I can't wait to try the features out.

Eon-Rider

Years
    Now that the social groups are here, does this mean we ditch clubs? :D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm not joining any social groups at all, but I've always wanted people to see me with an orange username. XD
    Nice upgrade, can't wait to see what's next. ^_^
    (Hopefully it'll be an organization upgrade) XP

Eon-Rider

Years
    Also, What are User Notes? and how do we use them?

User notes aren't part of this upgrade. I'm pretty sure the staff only have the ability to modify them.

As for the social groups, I think certain rules need to be put up for them.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    No, what I mean is. When you add a Social Group, and you can choose how it is to be grouped, if I were to choose 'Invite Only', how do I give invites? (There are three choices, Public, Moderated and Invite Only)

~T_S

Eon-Rider

Years
    No, what I mean is. When you add a Social Group, and you can choose how it is to be grouped, if I were to choose 'Invite Only', how do I give invites? (There are three choices, Public, Moderated and Invite Only)

~T_S

At the bottom it will say Pending & Invited Members. Click on it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    When you click on QUICK LINKS in Blossom Shower, it is missing some things like "View My Profile"

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Woah, when I signed in I was suprised. I love the new forums with all the new features..
    Its great!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I was wondering what all the crap was in my profile
    no offense but a lot of this stuff is useless and frivilous. If I want to customize a profile, I'll do it on a separate site.
    And what's with this new Bookmarks thing I'm looking at

But I'll try it out just to see my final opinion

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    And what's with this new Bookmarks thing I'm looking at

Bookmarks I can agree with. For some reason, I feel like it's jarring to see that before the Quick Reply box (which I rarely use, but still).

Other than that, sure, maybe the profile stuff is a bit frivolous, but eh, it's not like it's hurting anything. It makes organizing friends a bit easier, at least, although I just don't get the purpose of profile comments (what with the PM system still around and all). Kinda reminds me of Facebook... and then Gaia. Oh, Gaia.

Tags have the potential to be heavily useful, though. At least, in avoiding having to use the Search feature to find a general topic. Are we following any particular set of tags that we're to use here (for example, marking a thread about catching Pikachu in Red with "Pokemon Red" and not 201927 other tags, including "Poke Ball" and whatnot), or are we pretty much free to tag whatever we want, however we want (as long as it's nothing inappropriate)?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Okay, this is amazingly cool.

Just one question; how much of a strain will this put on the servers?

Back