• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The problem with my family is that all the food gets made by different people and brought together and mixed around and yeah. It's hard to know what's in the food. I think I'll just eat at Toujours' school.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    See you there!

My boyfriend wants me to go to a free Thanksgiving dinner that a Greek place near his apartment is doing for some reason even though he won't be there. I don't think I can do two Thanksgiving dinners. @-@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We have basically the same thing for Thanksgiving every year, and everything is basically made in our kitchen. Thus, I tend to eat the same thing every year as a result.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    we don't even celebrate thanksgiving here, aka no break >__>

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
    I envy you. But summer break's(to me ...) coming up. So I'm on a happy mood.
    I just realized I don't know when Thanks giving is ...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's Thursday!!! The same day the new sig rules take effect, haha.

Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh I misread the thread, I thought it said you still had Wednesday.

So many disabled sigs are going to be happening then :x

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Thanksgiving isn't celebrated where I live as I like in the UK. Next break is at Christmas, although I had a half-term break a fortnight ago.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Back in public school days, I started/finished (luls) my science fair project on Thanksgiving weekend. :(

Years
    I've heard that on Black Friday a store near where I live is going to be playing Rebecca Black all day. I don't think they really are, but I'm still amused.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've heard that on Black Friday a store near where I live is going to be playing Rebecca Black all day. I don't think they really are, but I'm still amused.

I find that quite amusing. I doubt that they'll play it all day, but play it once.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    You talking about Kohl's Black Friday ad? I saw this on TV... -cringes-

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Honestly watching that ad made shopping at Khols or anywhere on Black Friday the least appealing thing in the world. That ad was very annoying, not that Id be shopping on Black Friday anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back