• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Words with friends is stupid now.
uLEPt.png

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Gah, I know how you feel about the CSS. I can make a good sig, but I have had the same basic layout for ages. It is getting monotonous. >__<
Pretty much the same here. I can make a decent sig out of anything, but I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm incapable of coding complex CSS.

Years
Playing scrabble with made up words is more fun than playing by the real rules. You make up the words' meanings, too, and you win if you make everyone laugh the most.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I used to think that CSS was really hard and heck I don't want to learn it. Now I have it I'm convincing others it isn't that hard. I just like playing around with it :3

Skip Class

Years
The first time I used css and it worked I didn't change it for a month before I realised how beginner-ish it was xD

Skip Class

Years
It does take a bit of practise, but thanks to forum CSS it was able to help me a lot on my ICT project when I had to make a website :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I haven't done any CSS in years. 'Years' might be an exaggeration, but.. ugh, yeah. :|

The last website designing project I had was probably like two years ago. All we ever do these days is programming.. and stuff.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
The only time I really messed around with CSS was with the Pokédex 3DSnap contest thread.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I remember when Alternative allowed me to join a collab, and then I made his CSS into a signature when I made a simisage/simisear/simipour signature.

Recycling old css is a nice way to begin understanding how the codes work and such

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I don't think learning css to make signatures is hard. It's fairly basic.
All I had to do was float tags, colour and a background image with rounded borders. And the size, but those are all incredibly simple (and I like the result)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Ah, CSS. I heard it's easy to learn, but I never really bothered. I know it can produce beautiful results, yet I never made any by myself. I either requested or copied a sheet and altered it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I guess css isn't compulsory in anything, but it does look neat ^^

and I really want to contact the people who make Professor Layton games and show them my game concepts... is that weird o.o ?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I have a feeling that I might end up not recycling my CSS for the next possible event... if there's any such event.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
and I really want to contact the people who make Professor Layton games and show them my game concepts... is that weird o.o ?
No, why would it be weird? It's actually something admirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back