• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have to be up at 6:30 for an exam...it is now 3 and I have yet to sleep.

Ah, college

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well it's at 8 but I usually leave at 7:30 and I can't stand just getting up and walking out the door. I need about an hour usually, half an hour after I wake up just to relax, then half an hour to get ready at my own pace, etc. XD When I have a lot less that that I get jumpy.

Years
I have no time I have to be up... so I'm pulling an all-nighter for homework and other nonsense tonight so I can sleep tomorrow night since I have to be out the door by 10 AM Friday and don't get back until 9 PM and am being picked up by my parents after that.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I don't hate sleep, but insomnia keeps me awake many nights, which I spend here on PC or use to advance to the documentation of my Master degree.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
(Sleep? What is sleep? Sleep is for the weak. I'm usually up until 3am, not by choice, so if you happen to walk into my room at night, I'll usually be doing yoga or rolling around restlessly trying to sleep)

I got some movies out!
Die Hard: With A Vengeance
Kung Pow
Mulholland Drive
You Only Live Twice
Ben-Hur
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Will and Grace: Season One (not a movie BUT WILL AND GRACE IS MY SECOND FAVORITE SITCOM NEXT TO FRIENDS SO THERE)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Yay for movies :D
Incredibles is the best movie ever :3

and I tried making another sig, but unfortunately I didn't get the colour scheme right :/

PEACH

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
Hey, I would talk about pets.
I have 2 dogs, 1 hedgehog, black mice and white mice.
If you don't know what hedgehogs are, this are one:
african-pygmy-hedgehogs.jpg

But eventually I have an Albino Hedgehog. Those are African Pygmy Hedgehogs in that picture.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I've had some really bad cases of insomnia in the past... and when I say bad, I mean 3-4 months with no more than 2 hours of sleep a day, if any. I was so tired that my eyes were literally on fire 24/7, and when I came home from school for lunch, I sometimes fell asleep while eating. (I still never fell asleep during class believe it or not. lol)

Is it a bad sign that the song I'm listening to right now is actually called Insomnia? Complete coincidence.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I sleep 5 hours per day nowadays. It's not as much as I'd like to, but it keeps me healthy. There are some things I need to do so I just take time from my sleep for it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I sleep on average 8 hours per day. On weekends it's a little more, just because I can't be bothered getting out of bed.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I manage to get about 8 hours of sleep every day. But, I hate waking up so early in the morning to go to school/college 3 days a week.

I feel your pain. Waking up at 6 AM, sometimes 5:45 AM, to go to school... 6 times a week... OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back