• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I need Gav to teach me CSS since I have no clue about any of it. But I just stick with images and text either going on top of the image(s), under or beside, simple stuff. :|

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I prefer to keep my signature code relatively simple and cross-compatible with different forum rules and systems. Or why I'm using no CSS now.

That said, I changed my avatar, profile picture and signature.

Years
  • I'd rather make interesting posts to actually stand out. But, eventually, I have to decorate my account at least and an avatar is probably were I should begin with.

Why does the homepage loads only the Official Forums sometimes? It cuts off half the page and I need to refresh it a couple of times for it to work. This happens more on my mobile than on my laptop.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think some sort of a massive server maintenance is in order for PC. Like, something that might take a week or so, just to ensure that it'll run smoothly for several months instead of just several days...

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Ohai..

If we're talking about Lagging Forums. When I first started here it did which was one fot he reasons why I was inactive. Also today it still seems laggy but it's OK
    BTW my mom got a yorkapoo w/e their called. :3. Also gonna go shopping

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Stunfisk is the reason why we can't have nice things. :x

Carter

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    i kind of like the simplicity of the stunkfish theme -- albeit i have not tried any theme other than that. i'm not particularly picky when it comes to themes and layouts, but i would try out the most simple, user-friendly one: so any suggestions? i cannot try one-by-one considering my browser's propensity to lag during so.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've stuck with the same theme for a little over a year, and I don't think I'll be changing any time soon. Route 167+ is good enough for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back