• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    SD's weather has been really stoopid lately...one day, we're burning hot with 90 degrees, and now today I'm freezing. I mean... really? I didn't take a sweater when I left home to externship this morning. >_>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Last time it rained here was 42 days ago :D I love looking through the window and seeing a nice, dark cloud of pollution on the sky.

I think that and the sudden cold weather are the reasons why half the people here are sick.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Cloudy and rainy here for the past few days, though before this it was surprisingly warm. That was probably our last gasp at summer this year :/

I really don't care, I stay inside most of the time anyway... except we have to go shopping today...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Fahrenheit/Celsius differences always get to me. When a temperature could be either/or... that's when things get miiiiiiiighty confusing.

blue

gucci
    Years
    For what time of the year and where I am, today it's surprisingly sunny and warm.. it's expected to snow this month too so I'm sure the temperture will plummet soon.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    it's going to be accelerating heat in Aus. Summer in Christmas, that's the tradition :3

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well like I say, snow is expected any time now so I'm just preparing myself really, and making the most of the last of the lovely weather.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I can't wait for the first big snowstorm. The neighborhood kids have played a big game of snow football whenever we have a big snowstorm. Even though they play out in the alleyway in the back of my house, the snow cushions the impact. Not to mention everyone is dressed in layers and all have big, heavy coats on as well.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    IM SO BEHINDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I'm reading Katekyo Hitman: Reborn! and drinking orange juice.

Escargo is a a (french) dish that mainly consists of
    Spoiler:

OMFG!! REBORN'S MY FAV ANIME/MANGA OF ALL TIME <33 AND ORANGE JUICE IS ONE OF MY FAV DRINKS OF ALL TIME!!!

Thx for telling me...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]@Guillermo does it get cold at all in Australia for the winter...like what kid of weather do you guys get around Christmas?[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back