• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ Although you might want to cry at the Water Temple. If you're playing OoT 3D it's not as bad, but on the original game... oh god. I guess once you get to know it, it's not so bad, but still. :/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    haha I looove ocarina of time.

yay the title was chaned to halloween! I wish I could mae a new "your halloween playlist" thread! I'm in the car and the monste mash just came on hahaha! So I wanna know how many of you love festive music!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    yay the title was chaned to halloween! I wish I could mae a new "your halloween playlist" thread! I'm in the car and the monste mash just came on hahaha! So I wanna know how many of you love festive music!
    I don't like festive music so much, especially our own traditional one.

On a side note, Cacturne's off the hook for today.

Years
    Is it just me, or is there a much bigger hype for Halloween this year!?
    Not to continue the Halloween chat, but I don't think so. I like watching creature-feature movies and other "scary" flicks around this time of year, but there's been conspicuously less of that showing on TV than I remember from other years.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I feel kinda lame for not doing anything this year
    In the past I've at least helped pass out candy for younger ones
    I don't even have the will to do thatttt

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    this time of year is always my favourite. Maybe I am biassed because its right around my bday but.. Its usually never rainy.. Never too cold.. Beautiful colours of fall. Halloween isn't like chrisymas.. You don't have to worry about family or gifts or offending anyone by not realiising that they may be jewish or not celebrate the traditional christmas so you have to say happy holidays.. But lol at the same time some people don get holidays..

halloween is just fun all over. If you're a kid you get candy. If you're an adult you get to be like a kid. Who doesn't like that?

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I've been watching what ABC family has going on, that 13 Days of Halloween thing.
    They've played Casper and a lot of Tim Burton movies and Hocus Pocus--a bunch of Halloween favorites of mine as a kid.
    O_O I really want to see Paranormal Activity 3 though. That would be the best Halloween thing ever

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I want to dress up as something, but alas, I'm too lazy. Not to trick or treat though. xD;

I walked past like, 3 Mario's on my way home today, I'd like to see something more original.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    What's with you guys and with trolls on Halloween. Trolls are always in vogue!

... I rewatched the Halloween episodes of Supernatural. I guess I don't know what to watch, lol.

Years
    In my Spainish class, we watched the first hour of The Orphanage which we plan to continue watching on Wednesday. Me and my friends are also watching Zombieland later. Not really a horror movie, but it's one of our favorites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back