• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hey there little guy! =]

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • What do you do if you find a bug of any kind in your room? Do you run away screaming? Let it out the window? Leave it be? Watch it repeatedly bang its head against the glass, when freedom is a mere centimetre away?

I help out all bugs who fly into my room by mistake. Especially bees and wasps, I love them both. Flies...I try to just guide them out rather than get hands-on. I'm fine with flies, but they are pretty gross insects in general :| Spiders I help out if they're the big thick black ones; I tend to stomp on the see-through spindly ones because they eat the friendly spiders, and that's not kosher with me. >:

Oh, and I got a lovely big moth in my room the other day. I helped her out of the bathroom window, because she seemed to have an allergy to mine.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just ignore bugs if I see any in my room. I think they're better off without me bothering them.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have to dispose of bugs right when I see them or else I think I might wake up to it in the middle of the night.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Sometimes I dispose of them, and sometimes I just let them be. It just depends on weather the bug is going to be a bother, and if I don't mind getting the bug and letting it go.

/normally doesn't kill the bug, unless it's a tick, or a fly with few exceptions to other bugs. :U

Years
  • If it has wings i usually just leave it, i can't be bothered chasing it around the room for half an hour only for it to fly back in again in a different room. But if it's like a spider or something that can't run off easily i'll usually trap it in a cup or something and chuck it out of the window onto the window ledge.

fate☆

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    I've never really been fond of insects, so I kill any of them that appear in my room, whether they have wings or not.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i kill any bugs i find im my house. especially spiders. they are so discusting. we have been getting quite a bit of wasps in the house as well.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Depending on the bug/insect/arhropod/arachnid in question, I either huddle in fetal position like a little girl (spiiiders)
    ooor if its anything other than a spider, I smash it with my ultimate fip flop of justice. Like a Ninja

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I am only afraid of bees and wasps so I don't mind bugs that much so if I can I'll try to help them back outside.

In the bathroom I tend to kill just about every bug I can due to I don't like being around bugs when I am naked.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I kill the ones that crawl all over the place cuz I don't like there presence. With flies, I like to test out my reflexes so I tend to like to slap them with my hands so they lose the ability to fly and I slowly squish them. Ah such fun n.n

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I absolutely hate bugs, especially the useless ones. Flies benefit nothing and have no intelligence whatsoever, so what's the point of them? If I see one, beware my weapons of pest destruction[/horriblepun]

The main reason I hate them is because they always wake me up. For some reason insects just manage to fall on me in the middle of the night... :/

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • If they're big enough to make the room dirty if I simply kill them, I get them out without hurting it.

reyzn

Years
  • Unless the bug is annoying me, I usually leave them alone.
    Spiders I don't mind, mosquitoes on the other hand must be KILLED.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • If I see/hear a bug in my room (like a fly) I just let it fly around for a bit since it's way too small for me to kill it/get rid of it. It's annoying though having it flying around my laptop screen every second. xD; However, if it's something bigger like a spider/blue bottle (giant fly..) I get someone to kill it and run out of my room. XDD

Years
  • It depends on what kind of creature it is. Usually, I just ignore them or try to throw them out of the house and close their entrances. If it's a mosquito or something dangerous like that, I'd then kill it.

Back