• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hey there little guy! =]

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Depends.

If it's a mosquito, spider, other bug that might be dangerous I kill them. (I'll get my dad if it's a bee or wasp, but that hasn't really happened yet.)

Also ants and roaches. Flies as well, because I hate them. (but I'll never touch any of them. lol)

Moths I'll just freak out and try to stay as far away from them as possible. (For example, a month or so ago there was this big moth in the bathroom. I shut the door and completely avoided using that bathroom for the rest of the day. xD Well until there was a tornado warning and we had to take cover. -_-)

The rest I leave alone. Truth is I really don't like to kill them. If they'd stay away from me and the house I would have no problem with them. If they're outside, and not a mosquito I will leave them alone. Mosquitos have been horrible these last two years, though. If you look up towards the sky when the sun's shining you can just see tons and tons (like a swarm) of them flying in the sky. It's just horrible. I have to wear like winter clothes to keep them off of me, isn't quite appropriate for a summer in the South. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I will kill that bug and eat it for breakfast the following morning. I show no mercy in my room. None shall pass.

Years
    I hate spiders terribly. They freak me out. I still capture them in cups or whatever I have handy and let them go free outside because I don't want them near me and I can't bring myself to kill them. I can handle that because they're always small and I have complete control over them when they're trapped in my cup.

I don't know what I'd do if I found one of the bigger kinds. Aside from have nightmares, that is.

The only other buggy things I get are flies and they aren't worth the trouble of doing anything about them. They go away eventually.

Years
    Depends on the bug, really. I kind of just ignore moths and flies and anything really tiny. If it were anything bigger, I'd scream like a little girl and run away. And then probably try to kill it. Especially if it were a bee or wasp, those things frighten me like no other. :(

I try not to kills bugs when I can. I think it's kind of mean, tbh, so unless it really annoyed me I feel bad when I kill them. And I'm honestly no good at capturing them and letting them go. I'm too soft, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It depends on what kind of bug. If it was something gross then I'd just kill it. I only ever encounter flies (get killed on sight), spiders (I just ignore them unless they're huge then I put them outside) and moths (ignore them).

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Moths are ignored, unless they're stupid enough to fly into my face (which causes the natural reaction of me swatting it away). I don't really get flies in my room, and spiders... Spiders either live or die depending on their size. xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I usually let them go unless its a spider, if it is I either leave the room or kill it (If its in my room).

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Spiders I leave alone 'cause they might kill more bothersome bugs that come in, but my cats sometimes kill the spiders anyway. Silverfish and benign little beetles I leave be, too. Anything crawling around near my bed when I'm about to go to sleep has to die though, 'cause I can't sleep thinking it might get in my bed or the cat could kill it and and spread bits of it on my sleeping spot like she did once. It was a house centipede, and those are the nastiest looking things so I kill them anyway if I see them.

I kill the flying insects (only flies and these small mosquito-looking things ever get in). I don't like stuff flitting around me and taunting me while I'm trying to do stuff.

Ants and I are mortal enemies. If I see a single ant in my house I kill it and do a full-scale search for any others. Ants have committed too many crimes against me for me to have any reason to show mercy.

Years
    If I find a spider or a wasp/bee, I'll usually catch it in a cup and put it outside if it's annoying me. Other bugs like flies and moths I'll usually leave alone, or possibly lead them towards an open window. My sister on the other hand screams at me to kill them when a bug of any kind enters my house. Worst case scenario for a spider is that I'll have to flush it down the toilet, but I don't want to squish any bugs and leave a mess to clean up later.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Um, I kill them. They don't really matter to me and I hate bugs. But when I see a bug being retarded and flying into the window over and over again, I let it out.

Years
    If it's a fly, I'll leave them be, that counts for moths as well.
    If a spider comes, I'll tell my dad to put it outside on the nature strip.
    Ants and roaches me and family ALWAYS kill. They're annoying.
    Bees and wasps? Dunno. Never had a problem with them (Apart from ones outside on our porch. We kill.)
    Overall, our family lets most bugs live.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Depends on what kind of bug it is. If it's a spider, I will run away, and tell my Mom to squish it till it dies. xDD If it's a red bug or a mosquito, I catch it with a tissue and release it outside :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Flying things, I generally leave them. If they're smart enough to find a way in they ought to be smart enough to get out. If they can't get out, that's their fault, but they always do eventually, they seem just to enjoy acting stupid for a while then buzz straight out the window gayly like they knew where it was the whole time. Wasps I'm prone to killing, their buzzing is absurdly loud and they're quite damaging to other wildlife, they apparently even kill bees. Small moths tend to fly onto my computer screen at night since I never turn the main room light on, and since I'm nocturnal this is bothersome; I'll swat them away, some get the hint eventually, but I hit harder each time...

The only crawlies that venture into my room are spiders, which are nice to have around, they keep the hematophagic creatures at bay.

Back