• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

well no one told me

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • this happened to me a few years ago when I was still in school.

friend: Did you bring an packed lunch ?
    me: No why ?
    friend: cause it's Jamie's last day
    me: Well no-one told me

if someone had told me I would of brought one even though I did not even get on with Jamie.

Ever had someone not tell you something you were meant to do ?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Many times. I can't recall any moments when it's happened, but it has. That's usually what triggers my meltdowns because I can't predict things that are going to occur. If someone tells me something at the last minute, I usually freak out for not getting the memo. x_x

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I hate when people just expect you to know what to do. There seems to be a lot of instances with this involving senior year stuff.

Years
  • Has never really happened to me because I tend to ask a fair amount of questions, to make sure everything is supposed to go accordingly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm always pretty careful of what I do. Before performing an action, I'd try my best to make sure I'm doing it right so that I don't mess up. d:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well you can't expect me to magically guess everything I should do. I don't really like when people do this tbh.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • this happened to me a few years ago when I was still in school.

friend: Did you bring an packed lunch ?
    me: No why ?
    friend: cause it's Jamie's last day
    me: Well no-one told me

if someone had told me I would of brought one even though I did not even get on with Jamie.

Ever had someone not tell you something you were meant to do ?

... I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this some tradition or something??

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • All the time! I always grt asked (did ypu do this) .-. Say what? When did you ask me to do this bs? (Four weeks ago) yeah. One, as if I would remrmbrr that, 2 you never did tell me.

Yukari

This happens to me all the time, I can't even think of one example.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Yeah I feel like that all the time I do things without being told if I'm on an adapt scheduled. But if you want me to do something I would prefer you tell me ahead of time.

Back