• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're Normal! - The Normal-type FanClub

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Welcome shadowampharos! I'll add you now.

|Rigel|, there could be an RP in the SG. How about that?

Even though it seems a little early, since only a few people replied to it now, I will make a Social Group. :L Discuss what else could be there while I'm making it.

Years
    When ever is fine for me. Sorry I've been inactive. My dad tried to turn on his desktop it sparked and since then it wouldn't turn on. So I've been slaving his hard drive to my PC the last couple days to try to rescue his files

The Girl from the Well

Years
    It's created everyone! Now, it's set to Moderated, so I think you can join it without me having to send you an invite. It's also set that way so non-members can't join until they join in this thread. Enjoy it!

Years
    Your Username:lucaslucario
    Why Are You Joining?:Because normal types are strong and powerful!
    How Active Will You Be?:Very active on Weekdays
    Partner Pokemon:Porygon-Z
    Partner's Name and Gender: Gropy
    Password: Im Normal!

The Girl from the Well

Years
    Welcome, I'll add you.

Porygon-Z is now maxed out!

New topic since the current one is outdated, since I have already made the SG.

Spoiler:

I might put in a RP, like |Rigel| suggested, but what else?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    What would you like to see in the SG?
    - RP would be nice. I'm used to only RPing Sailor Moon and Yugioh so a fantasy would be nice... even though I'm used to Relationships. Oh god... Normal type relationship RP. lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I know I'm going to be shot for this but...(gulp) what's an SG and for that matter an RP?
    lol I'm new to the whole forum thing
    I'm with you there Bikki-Chan.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    SG = Social Group
    RP = Role Play.

A social group is... a group thats social? XD *is shot*
    Luna : My trainer is an idiot sometimes, excuse her.
    They are kinda like a group, for a certian "fan" of things, more or less, like a group for Coca~Cola lovers for example, or like a group for our little club we have here. ^_^ (Which is growing nicely, and that makes me happy)

Role playing is basically what it says "Playing a Role." Using an example from me and my friends RP for our fan Yu-Gi-Oh carachters.
    NAME NOT GIVEN: "Not in particular." Ai replied, taking the shampoo, before hesitating. "Would you wash my hair?" She asked shyly, having missed the feel of someone washing her hair since her father used to do it before he left.
    x Sailor Hoshi x: "Of course." he replied, beginning to massage her scalp. "You have beautiful hair" he said, continuing to work his fingers through her hair.
    NAME NOT GIVEN: Ai blushed. "Thankyou.." She said shyly, almost purring as he washed her hair, enjoying the feeling. "It... feels nice...."
    x Sailor Hoshi x: Hanabi giggled. "I can wash your hair for you whenever you want if you would like me to." he said, continuing to massage her soft scalp.
    NAME NOT GIVEN: "If you want to.." Ai said shyly. "Thankyou..." She relaxed back against him, closing her eyes.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I know I'm going to be shot for this but...(gulp) what's an SG and for that matter an RP?

I'm with you there Bikki-Chan.

I know what you mean before I came here I was into a multiplayer online game Arcanists (best game in the world) and I was still learning the basic stuff like lol, rofl, lmao and I can see from your join date

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Starchild: Thank you very much for the explination and the example too.

I know what you mean before I came here I was into a multiplayer online game Arcanists (best game in the world) and I was still learning the basic stuff like lol, rofl, lmao and I can see from your join date
    Yeah I had that problem a while back too (ftw took me a while to figure out heh heh...)

Anyways now that I'm up to speed it would be cool to have one (either one's fine or both)

Back