• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Were you lucky enough to get a feebas AND evolve it?

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
  • my friend had one bred it and traded it to me i was luckily enough to get it to evolve none of my friends could get theirs to

Years
  • No. I just lack the patience. I never looked for it in RSE, and once tried in Pearl. After fishing that lake for multiple hours (and just having fished about the half of the tiles), i gave up and never tried again.

The Red Chain

I also ran into a Feebas and didn't catch it.
    Whenever a Pokemon doesn't really appeal to me I don't capture it, even if it's rare.
    Then I later learned what Feebas evolved into.. needless to say I was extremely disappointed. ]:

I didn't attempt finding one again due to the tile hunt that looks far too frustrating. x.x;

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I spent a good hour searching for one in Emerald, and upon failing, I was surfing back to land when I decided to try once more on a random tile, and I got it!

Then, my game froze. Minutes later, I had a broken Game Boy.

Blaze E Ken

ScytheWing
    Years
  • I fished on the first tile i tried ( the one in the corner, in the far bottom left, and found one (good rod) on emerald! It is now a lv 100 milotic i use in battle frontier!

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • When I was just about to give up searching for Feebas,I found it.I caught it,evolved it to a Milotic,and now it's on my team in Emerald.

Godlytion

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Yes
    I remember that I had only one feebas on Ruby, but I couldn't evolve it 8-}

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I got a Feebas when I was in the 3rd grade. My friends and i played Pokemon everyday and one time one of them caught Feebas and gave it to us all (he caught so about six). After that, my sister wanted to have it soo badly that she annoyed my bro and me so long until we find a place where you can catch Feebas, We tried on every watery part of the route where you can find a Feebas to find a Feebas and after 2 hours my sis managed to find the place. Dunno when, but someday my friend who caught Feebas found out how to evolved it but I sucked in making Pokeblocks, so I couldn't evolve it!^^ After a month or so my bro and I went to the Pokemon Day (a special Pokemon Event in Germany where you can get Pokemon like Deoxys and Arceus, that year the Pokemon was Deoxys!^^) and we battled every guy with a GBA in his hands!^^ One of them had a Milotic and he wanted to trade it for one of my Lv.100-Pokis (dunno which one cuz I traded that pokemon for that Milotic!^^).

Psyrose

I Want Ur Soul
    Years
  • I only caught a feebas once, but i deleted the game file out of boredom. i even didn't know how to evolve a feebas or that it was a very rare pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    I didn't even know it was rare until I spent hours trying to catch one, I gave up and still, to this day, haven't got one!

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • I caught one and evolved it, but I never really got the scale on how rare it was till after I lost both my Ruby and Sapphire Versions...I'm getting Platnium soon thought so I might get a second chance XD

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Nope, I never even found one. I tried for a long time, but I never got one 'till I found a bunch in Pokemon Pearl.

Back