• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If clicking them isn?t pulling them up in your default audio program, try right-clicking it and choosing ?Save as?? Then open them with your audio program of choice.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    cool segment there Dakota-boi...

Boo ya!

lol

yours was cool Spike...I like cheese too... o.O

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    when i was listening to Dakota's, it already made me laugh a bit with that music in the background...

that "Boo Ya!" actually scared me by quite a bit... everything is so calm and then suddenly "Eek! What the heck is that!" (Yeah yeah I'm a coward...)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    when i was listening to Dakota's, it already made me laugh a bit with that music in the background...

that "Boo Ya!" actually scared me by quite a bit... everything is so calm and then suddenly "Eek! What the heck is that!" (Yeah yeah I'm a coward...)
    the Boo Ya was the best part! :laugh:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    the Boo Ya was the best part! :laugh:
    Well i played that clip in class when it was on the old PC and it gave me a awful fright. see i had it quiet up until the boo ya, i knew it said boo ya cos i had read the posts in reply after dakota put it up...(old PC)...and at the end i leaned over fast to turn the sound down but pushed it up by accident, so the BOO YA! blasted out for the whole class to hear i nearly fell off my chair with fright. i got some very weird stares and went very red too....

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ahh all the new voices now XD ok
    Alakazam XD ya got a cool voice
    Iggy - Awww ya have such a lovely voice :)
    Dakota - I swear i thought it was the same clip ya posted at the Old PC cuz of that Music LOL -love it :)
    Spike Razzor - Hey ya got a really cool voice too except i don't like cheese X_x

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I dug up an old voice clip I took that shows exactly why I hate my voice...>.<
    I think I originaly made it to post in the old voice thread, but decided not until now...

BTW...it has the word "sexy" in it...

Last edited:

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    My mic stinks also dakota! Uhh Spike Razzor. What is your microphone called? How much did it costs? I might get a good one so you all can hear my good voice!! LOL!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, Dakota. I could stop laughing the moment I heard that background music. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll save the good ones when we get our own computer. n_n; As for my voice? I'll just say mine is horribaly deep. x_x; Even my brother's is higer than mine's. x_x;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I found your old picture Miyu! I should post it. ;p

Dakota, where did you find that music? XD You have a talent for altering your voice. Sounds really good. =)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    I found your old picture Miyu! I should post it. ;p

Dakota, where did you find that music? XD You have a talent for altering your voice. Sounds really good. =)
    Heh, you can post that, but I don't think it has my voice in it. XD I got a new hairstyle though. n_n; Now my hair's shorter. >.>;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    hehe...I shall now finally post my voice...if this bloddy bloomin thing works...

*aghast*
    Awesome!! :P Another magnificent piece of work by Dakota, glad I got to hear it. XD

Back