• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • It is official...I've been told that I look and sound older than I am XD

I was just listening to my voice file, and I'm trying to remember what that funky airy noise at the end was...kinda creepy O.O

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I will post mines but beware,

I do speak with an Accent, It sounds british and spanish, and new englandish..... Ill post it later though

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
    Years
  • I suppose I can post my voice, heh. It's quite old since my microphone no longer works, and the reason for the "spiny" filename is because it was recorded when my name was "Spiny Jolteon". Everyone says I sound like May, lmao.

EDIT: Don't download if you don't like the word "crap" or don't like random beeping, or basic randomness. XD

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Ya. When my mom isn't home I can talk my normal way. Because when I posted that one I had to be quite! So uhh. How do you listin to the voices. I click on them and nothing happens!?

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
  • Uh, well, I hate posting my voice, 'cause it isn't the same as when I talk normally over a mike or summat. If you want to hear my screwy British accent, you can IM me on MSN or AIM or something...=/

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • If you're into WWE, you'll get what this is, otherwise er.... just listen to it. This is just a joke, so please do not believe anything you hear in this. I do not believe in any of it.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol well i'll put mine up I guess :p BTW I'm british and i have a typical south-east english accent (the one most people expect i.e. standard english, lol nothing like jordie or cornish ;) ) lol i bet mines nothing like the pretty british one that Kayleigh knows, but it is british none the less.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Was that your real voice, Alakazam? XD

Ooh, and igtica, yours is lovely too! ^_^ You sound a lot like my British friend. I wish my accent was as pretty as both of yours.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    igtica said:
    lol well i'll put mine up I guess :p BTW I'm british and i have a typical south-east english accent (the one most people expect i.e. standard english, lol nothing like jordie or cornish ;) ) lol i bet mines nothing like the pretty british one that Kayleigh knows, but it is british none the less.
    Wow, your voice is pretty! You sounded a bit rushed though, relax more next time. ^_^ Make your clip a bit longer too, barely heard it. I like your accent though. ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol I was gonna say last time cool voices tmbjr and punkie! lol mine sounds so weird compard to them. TY for the comment Kayleigh, I'd hope ur friends voice is better than mine as i really dont like my voice, i guess the accents ok, but it goes up and down and everywhere. Lol TY too Kari, I just didn't wanna make it too long :p I could do another one if you like, though with these kinda things i never know what to say :p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dang..I'm getting a lot of positive feed back on my voice...and here I was thinking my voice is my dorkiest feature...maybe I can outdo our good friend Dakota...

*thinks of funny stuff to say*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im hearin, and i like what im hearin! i speak with a comic accent! nah i dont have an accent! you know its weird i heard somewhere to you you sound different then what everyone else hears!

Back