• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What abilities do you have that you think makes you unique?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'll make a list ;;
    • I'm left handed, one of maybe 10 in my whole school
    • I can scream pretty loud;
    • I have the same footsize as my brother & father
    • I'm usually smiling ;;
    • I say random things
    • I use "right" & "like" too much
    • I'm a huge fan of Heroes & X-Men

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I do day to day things one handed. That is the only thing I can think of that makes me unique. I mean other people can do things like play rums and guitar and be left handed. o.o'

I also believe I can see parts of the future. It's more like I make it happen, though most of the stuff I see doesn't involve me.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm able to read a book with more than 1000 pages in just 4 days and I'm able to anticipate someone's actions. And sometimes I'm right!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Abilities don't just set people apart. How about the fact that I'm.. me? I have my own DNA different than any other persons, and I'm Michii. No one else is me.

But I do have talents. I am and always have been extremely talented in the music area. I have an excellent ear and play several instuments (which I will not name for personal reasons) and sight "read" guitar hero expert stuff. XD;

I'm also very flexible, I'm great with almost all sports, and I'm a good writer. Photoshopper too. :321

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Lets see, Ima girl who can:

Play football
    Skateboard
    Hip-hop dance
    Break Dance
    Speak Japanese
    Speak Italian

That what you were thinking of?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The ability to get hungry every two hours. -_-;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Eh.. I'm not sure. But if this counts..

I have the ability to fall asleep whenever I want, wake up for about 1 second to look at something then fall back sleep again, no problem. o.o;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I can juggle...quite well actually. And solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and a half. I'm a pretty skilled guitar player...and I've also gotten 83% notes his on GH3 for Through the Fire and Flames. I guess those make me pretty unique ^___^

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I have the ability to stop time and crush objects at my whim.
    Spoiler:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    1. I've got perfect pitch in music
    2. I'm artistic
    3. I'm imaginative
    4. I learn languages for freggin fun
    5. I'm freggin good with maps
    6. I draw anime so well that I'm always told how authentic it looks. It helps that I went from drawing child-style to anime style directly with no other influence (no western influence)
    7. I have a really good memory
    8. I have neat powers in my dreams and they're consistant! I fly the same way and I'm beginning to consider my dreams an alternate reality.
    9. I grew up in NYC and only have teeny weeny bits of the accent despite growing up in a family where "r"s at the end are dropped a lot. In fact, I only say certian words like a New Yorker like "chocolate", "coffee" and the name of my borough "Staten Island" aka "Stat nyland".

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hm...

1. Everyone tells me I have a great eye for matching colors o.o I don't even think this is true...
    2. In sixth grade I was considered the best artist in my grade, that was when I went to Public School. (Technically, I'm still the best artist in my grade, but now I'm homeschooled xD).
    3. I'm good in photoshop =D (Thanks to Closer for this one).
    4. I have a good Japanese accent.
    5. I have a better imagination than most seventh graders. (Nobody has any imagination these days >=O).

That's me!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Um ...

- I can eat a large dinner in 10 minutes and then go outside and run a mile. No, seriously. I've tried.
    - I have really good hearing, I guess. Which makes up for my lousy eyesight.
    - I can be really unpredictable ... really angry one moment and really pleasant the next. Only in real life, though. Online, I have this habit of being pleasant all the time.

That's all I can think of. ^^;;;;

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I can dream about the future but not on free wil and can change it due to me knowing what the event is. But i dont know when. It could be tomorrow in an hour in 5 years anytime but i will know when it happens. Im a future teller and changer.

Yup. Me too. And the weird thing is that you still remember it even if it was like 7 years ago you had that dream. I experienced something just a week ago that I dreamed about 7 years ago when I was 8. Creepy stuff.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    I notice things real easy and make connections between things, i also can memorize things with just a little effort. However i struggle with spelling and co-ordination.

ps not an abilltiy but i don't know any one wlse like this, for some reason i use my left arm to do things on the left side of my body and my right to do things on my right, this includes swapping hand while cleaning my teeth

Back