• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Animal do you wish to annihilate

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hate b oth stray dogs and maggots equally. 10.

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • I dont think any animal should go extinct. The world wouldnt be the same without them, no matter how annoying, or discusting looking.They keep other animals from over populating and the food chain from going bezerk.
    Bug Catcher Nick said:
    Humans, then we can let the world get on with itself.
    yeah...ok. Keep on doing what you do :/...um, are you emo or something... thats kind of descriminating.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • None. I might not like every animal and I might eat meat, but I don't support hunting for amusement/unnecessary killing of animals. This thread is most likely intended to be a joke, so yeah... whatever.

Also, bears and cats rock. Cats are loyal and my name sounds like bear-y (and berry, but it's actually spelled Barry). :P

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • It's nothing personal, buzzing little critter, but I just don't like the fact that you're spreading nasty deseases such as malaria,
    ruin my sleep all the time and give me bumps on my skin that itch the hell out of me <3

No hard feelings, kay :3 ?
    ZOMG no wai XP
    You, like, totally stoled mah least favorite aminal

10 for the lil' skeeters
    and just imagine how many we has here in our own deepwoods of Wisconsin XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I dont think any animal should go extinct. The world wouldnt be the same without them, no matter how annoying, or discusting looking.They keep other animals from over populating and the food chain from going bezerk. yeah...ok. Keep on doing what you do :/...um, are you emo or something... thats kind of descriminating.

Nope, Seagulls don't, nothing eats them, they eat human waste and steal our pasties from our hands.

And curse anyone who want's cats or dogs dead :surprised:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hate spiders, but thats an insect thing, actually it isn't classified in the family of "insect"

As in animal, i would say....pigeons, my friend gives them rice, mentos and panadol to blow them up xD 8/10 for them xD

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Eh I love most animals and wouldn't want to kill any of them..
    But sometimes cockroaches just annoy me, as well as Mosquitos.

Years
  • well the Animal i would get rid of is all Poisonous Snakes i hate poison it's my worst fear lol

Also any bugs would be Flies, Mossies and Spiders. Flies really annoy you in Australia

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Jayster i agree with you totally on the fly point xD

I hate spiders, i have arachnophobia. Scary Stuff, since i was bit by a Sydney Funnel Web i have been scared ever since.

Spiders 10/10

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Cicadas. They are the ugliest things ever devised, they can get huge, and that noise they make..........please, kill me now.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Cicadas look amazing and their wings are beautiful but I agree, the non stop noise they make during night time is insane.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • ZOMG no wai XP
    You, like, totally stoled mah least favorite aminal

10 for the lil' skeeters
    and just imagine how many we has here in our own deepwoods of Wisconsin XD

Yeah, especially in the effin' woods of WI.

Cicadas look amazing and their wings are beautiful but I agree, the non stop noise they make during night time is insane.
    Did you know in the Phillipines, they tie strings on them, give them to little kids and let them fly around?? If my parents gave me one of those, I don't think I'd ever be on speaking terms with them again.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Colour me revolted by the thought of picking an animal to kill off.

Seconded. Show some love and understanding, why don't you? D:

If anything, I just wish that mosquitos would evolve to a strain that can produce its own darn offspring without sucking my blood so I wouldn't have to swat them all the time. I mean, they've been around since the age of dinosaurs and still haven't figured it out? Wth, guys; put some evolutionary effort in there! >O

But yeah, I'll pass on the mass-genocide, thanks. =D

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    It's just obvious that countries like China with their mass industry, and America with it's mass cattle farming are slowly but surely killing this world. I feel for the little animals who's lives are affected by the greed of humankind.

Once again, dude, lead the way to self-extinction. The furry wittle aminals will wub you for it and mourn your wittle corpse.

Years
  • Now....

Insects, well, coackroach I mean. It's really disgusting to even think of one, and especially when they're flying! DD: I scale then at 10.

...that i think about it.... Yes cockroaches should be annihilated from this world...(Scared at the mass hoard of Cockroaches...?Phobia?) :\ It is truly the only organism that I hate...

Yeah, especially in the effin' woods of WI.

Did you know in the Phillipines, they tie strings on them, give them to little kids and let them fly around?? If my parents gave me one of those, I don't think I'd ever be on speaking terms with them again.

Salagubang??? I remember those during the times we visited Nueva Ecija in the provinces (Before moving to the US) I used to call those cockroaches (They DO look like cockroaches) AND they actually wanted be to eat some...:shocked:...I was like eww.... but they do tie strings (after cutting the spiky ends of the feet) and letting them fly (I used to play with those back when I was a kid in the Phillies) :P

Last edited:
    Back