• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
  • Since Pokemon games seem to love having a canine based Pokemon in every generation, I'm all for seeing a Mastiff being designed.
    What animals do you think there will be?

D'awww.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Kitty
    Cute, but not weak (and not normal type)
    nuff' said

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I want to see something that doesn't exist. Though I really liked the idea of a Peacock, Grass/Flying starter. Maybe next year as I don't want it to be a wild Pokemon. Then again, Peacocks do seem quite Safari Zone-ish.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • What animals do you think will be included in B/W?

Personally, I'm all for a praying mantis or a rhino.

Isn't Scyther based on a mantis? Don't the Rhyhorn and Nidoran families both have major rhino traits?

Pandas! :D

It better not have like, three arms or something. :[

Spinda was based on a panda.

I fancy flamingos, electric eels, anacondas, polar bears, flying squirrels (Pachirisu evo!), marmots, dolphins, orcas, peafowl, woodpecker, swans, centipedes/milipedes, cockroaces, fleas, mosquitos, locusts, lionfish, clownfish, hammerhead sharks, hummingbirds, platypi, squid, sailfish, zebras, koalas, goats, okapis, komodo dragons, ants, geese, lemurs, and llamas.

Is that too much to ask GameFreak?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Their are so many Animals in the world, most being fish, but the Pokemon I hope to see is more bug's. Their are alot of bug's in the world, so any design would work, plus, bug Pokemon are cool, and their should be more of them.

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
  • I don't think there has been a panther Pokémon yet.

I love panthers. They're sleek and stunning creatures.

I'd make it dual-type, with Grass & Dark, perhaps.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • more bats! the crobat family was cool we need something new, mayb a ghost bat or flying fox. mosquito pokemon would b sick too. and spiders! XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm still waiting on my speedy Electric-Type Ocelot --> Cheetah line ^_^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't know if one is made yet, but it would be really cool to have a Sword Fish Pokemon. I also agree that an Osctrich Pokemon needs to made. It's too cool of an animal to not have become a Pokemon already.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind seeing a tree Pokemon that isn't Sudowoodo. I mean a giant tree that will sometimes hold a random berry or something.

Also a Kevin bird from tht UP movie.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Archaeopteryx, some sort of true big cat - panther, cougar, lion, leopard, lion or tiger. And a properly done gorilla. Not a skinny monkey, like Infernape, or a fat lazy sloth-gorilla like Slaking. A proper, big tough gorilla. Preferably Rock/Fighting or something cool like that.

Finally, a polar bear! My favourite animal really needs to be made into a Pokemon. It'd be awesome to have a properly tough Ice-type - Ice/Fighting? Ice/Steel? Ice/Electric?

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    What animals do you think will be included in B/W?

Personally, I'm all for a praying mantis or a rhino.

Well we already have Scyther and Rhyhorn, so that's been covered.

I'd like to see more bird pokemon...lolz, I'm kidding obviously! There are way too many of them!

I think everything worth covering has been covered to be honest.

Back