• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • Im all for having a Pacman like Pokemon though i cant see it happening :(

What animals do you think there will be?

Dear God.... The Ghosts Got Him After All :D Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Years
  • These are great but lets be realistic: its following the horror that was gen4.

Heres what will probably happen-

An onion that evolves into a banana
    an eye (they did nosepass)
    a wii remote
    and a digimon

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i think there should be a platypus, an actual salamander, more frogs/toads, oh and a squid that evolves into the kraken.

ha thats exactly what i said not to long ago

and charmander was supposed to a salamander... char-mander..but then you said an actual one

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I want to see a mummy based Pokemon...normal/ghost...it would be immune to both it's type! Oh and the paper is some type of special fabric with super natural powers and evolves into an...a mummy isn't an animal though...
    I want a Psychic/water dolphin! Oh and a giant Panda! Maybe a giant panda evo for Spinda...

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • ^I guess it was at the part where he said white people where superior. That's just something you don't say on a public forum dude....

Lion, Fire Ant, Tiger, Dolphin(Lanturn is an angler fish), Polar Bear, Condor, Eagle, Termite, Lemur, Spiderpig, Mercat, Tasmanian Devil, Kangaroo, Koala, Anteater, Llama, and a Wolf.

Those are some of the animals they can use.
    I also have some nice typing for some of these.
    Fire Ant - Fire/Bug
    Dolphin - Water
    Polar Bear - Ice/Fighting
    Condor - Flying/Dark
    Termite - Bug
    Eagle - Flying/Fighting
    Anteater - Rock

meh'

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Jeez, I think everyone wants a panda-pokémon! I'd prefer a real one irl... Please and thank you.

But, myself, I'd love to see some more feline like pokémon. I'm sure you can never have too many, and they can come in various forms. Water kitties, fire kitties, grass kitties... Does Eevee count as a feline? Or is it more fox-ish because of it's tail?

AND! I'm not sure where it was, but I love the Narwhal idea. I'm all for one of those badboys. (:

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • ^
    I always thought Spinda was the Panda Pokemon.

Even if there was one, what would it be? I have a feeling that if its in the game it would be Slaking, as Pandas are lazy(if your a pandatihest, correct me if I'm wrong)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • True. They couldn't just draw a panda and say, "Look!! It's really pokémon!!"
    I always thought of spinda as or a dizzy spotted bear cub. I suppose it really could be a spotted panda (ish) bear cub?

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
    Years
  • Yes ducks always pwn ^-^

Also I want to see more and better of the kwl animals like Penguins and Frogs x3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What about an evo for Spinda, that is a panda? It would probably be just normal type.

And a dolphin pokémon, with a narwhal evo. Water/steel or simply water.

They could put in a polar bear pokémon too. Ice/Fighting, yeah. (The golden compass, anyone? ^^)

I like the idea of a Fire Ant, or another Fire/bug type!

And, give Girafarig an evo!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2011
    I want Stantler and Farfetch'd to get an Evolution. Who know's, Farfetch'd Evo could be actually useful.

GIVE ME A PLATYPUS POKÉMON PLEASE!!!

Happitan108

Boldarini Tariner
    Years
  • I would like to see an Evolution of Delibird Spinda (Panda FTW!) and Tropius...also I would like more baby pokes like Yanma's and/or maybe Cacnea...and I really think now it's the time to make Zangoose and Seviper Evolution :D!

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • A pistol shrimp would be badass, as would a mantis shrimp... Also a trap-jaw ant, giant Amazonian centipede, and a palm salamander. Anyone who reads Cracked.com should agree, seeing how I blatantly plagiarized those from one of their articles... Luckily, they're all real animals.

Back