• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Let me introduce you to a pokemon named Kyogre.
    What animals do you think there will be?
    =/=Kyogre. A real Killer Whale would be nice. Maybe with a first stage of a Pygmy Killer Whale or Risso's Dolphin. I'd overuse that XD

Also, a three stage Electric-Ground (or a similar type combo with ground) Meerkat. Nintendo just released a meerkat Wii Ware game, so why not?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    People! Stop saynig that Raikou is a tiger! Suicune, Entei and Raikou are, even though I totaly disagree when it comes to the graphics, the three legendary dogs.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • HAHAHA Why dont they count! thats a good one!!! because thats when pokemon stopped sounding like pokemon
    EX: take lugia and play its cry, now play the cry of any sinnoh pokemon. the difference? lugia sounds like a monster (you know as in Pocket Monsters?) where as any sinnoh pokemon's cry sounds smooth, high pitched, and stretched out

That doesn't mean they don't count. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it'll go away. Kind of like how Mega Man 7 is generally considered the worst Mega Man game by a lot of people, but the Robot Masters from it are still used. I personally loved several of the Sinnoh Pokes, and hope they return as part of Isshu's 'Dex. Besides, if you take take off your nostalgia glasses, you'll notice that art styles change all the time, no matter what series you're talking about. Now, stop being a troll, or at least make valid arguments. Also, realistic cries for Pokemon have been used ever since Stadium. It seems like every time a new game is announced, a lot of people keep complaining that it's "o noes thay ruined it 4ever!11!!!11 i remembr wen pokemon wer gud!!!1!!!!!!11". Change happens, might as well get used to it.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    a gila monster
    -Beta fish(fighting fish)
    -Matamata Tortise
    -Tiger Shark

drivr3joe

Master Of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    I would like to see another parrot pokemon and another shark pokemon

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I remembered about phanphy and donphan like just after.
    BUT THEY FAIL ELEPHANTS WE WANT FIG EPIC NOMNOM ELEPHANTS

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
  • I like the way Flygon is. I just got one from my friend three days ago. And I twould like if there would be a Puppy Pokemon!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • What animals do you think there will be?
    =/=Kyogre. A real Killer Whale would be nice. Maybe with a first stage of a Pygmy Killer Whale or Risso's Dolphin. I'd overuse that XD

Also, a three stage Electric-Ground (or a similar type combo with ground) Meerkat. Nintendo just released a meerkat Wii Ware game, so why not?

I would also like to point out thats that is a dolpin.

I know I really shouldent do this, but:
    Spoiler:
    And many more? XD. I wouldve maybe said more. but i have no idea what some are those are.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    And I twould like if there would be a Puppy Pokemon!
    Growlithe is a Puppy Pokemon. It's not completely based on a dog, but its descriptor is "the Puppy Pokemon".

do we have a panda?
    Idk, does Spinda count? It's based on a panda with rabbit ears.

Suicune, Entei and Raikou are, even though I totaly disagree when it comes to the graphics, the three legendary dogs.
    They're based on cats and dogs. That's why that darn argument about what to call them rages on. "Gerbils" and "Beasts" are the happy medium for the collective name.

I still want my Andrewsarchus.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Growlithe is a Puppy Pokemon. It's not completely based on a dog, but its descriptor is "the Puppy Pokemon".

Idk, does Spinda count? It's based on a panda with rabbit ears.

They're based on cats and dogs. That's why that darn argument about what to call them rages on. "Gerbils" and "Beasts" are the happy medium for the collective name.

I still want my Andrewsarchus.

Entei is a Chinese Lion Dog and Raikou is a Saber Tooth tiger.

Back