• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime do you think is the best drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
Years
  • Well, for me it really depends. Some anime has certian good 'scenes' but, the one that I will always find beautiful, is The Utena Movie; The Adolescence Of Utena, and Kimi Ga Nozomui Eien.
    Chobits and Aquarian Age appeal to me as well.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Im gonna go way out there and say Yu-Gi-Oh? Idk it appealed to me and looked different from the rest....seemed to have a bit more detail then what I was used too. But then again I couldnt care less how the anime looks....

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    my favorite art style for anime... there are lots. i love how simplistic sayonara zetsubou sensei's is, but i love how pretty kuroshitsuji's (if we were to talk about the manga, it would be my favorite art style ever in a series) is. i also like clannad's art. nabari no ou's art is cute, too.

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Oh this is good
    I'd have to say my #1 pick would be Death Note,it is almost close to realistic art it isn't funny.
    My second one would have to be GundamW

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I love the Bleach style, but the anime is animated horribly and sometimes drawn in a sucky way, too.

Suzumiya Haruhi is really an outstanding anime when it comes to this. It's drawn and animated well. I'm also fond of the style.

Other styles I like are the style of My Heavenly Hockey Club and also Full Metal Alchemist. It's sometimes a tad weird, but generally I like it very much. I also love the style of Kaoru Mori.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I gotta say, Ghost In The Shell is very focused on fine detail and a consistent design. While the art isn't exactly stylistic, the detail provides a much better idea of realism, despite the fact that everything is drawn.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Rurouni Kenshin is beautiful, while DBZ had a rough n' tumble feel to it ... Naruto anime is horrible, but the manga is good...

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
  • I know my brother likes styles like Samurai Champloo. The whole realistic thing. But I am more towards prettier the better which has to be the KyoAni productions (Clannad, Kanon, Haruhi, Air, etc). However, I am not too big of a fan of gigantic eyes despite everything else being beautiful about the KyoAni productions. I lean more toward the SZS (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) style. Simple, clean, and beautiful.

Years
  • Hmmm...

For detail, the old-school anime Golgo 13: The Professional might be the best. Incredibly detailed.

For art style, I've always liked Urushihara's stuff like Plastic Little.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • In my opinion i think Medabots was really well drawn aswell but it has been an awful long time since i saw it last

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • What anime do you think is the best drawn?,,

I have been seeing some of my younger brother books on the floor...
    I don't know whether or not this has already been addressed, but did you mean manga? I ask because, as quoted above, you said anime but mentioned books. Of course, it's always possible that I misinterpreted your statement.

Anyhow, assuming you were referring to manga, I adore the style that Alichino is drawn in. Everything is so...pretty and detailed.

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    I have to say Detective Conan (episode 300 and up), Death Note (the whole series), and Gundam Wing (the whole series. In my opinion Detective Conan is a little ahead, but those are the best drawn imo.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    From what I have seen Gurren Lagann has the best animation by far.
    I guess most of the recent animes have outstanding qualities, not just Gurren Lagann (From what I have seen).

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The animation of a series is the main reason I stay away from anime. That and their potential dubbing, which tends to be a problem with most mainstream and long running shows.

But there are still a few shows that are really well done; Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann and Lucky Star being my personal favourites, single season series and movies being the best.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • I love the art in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, but only after the Acid Tokyo arc. The art becomes a lot more detailed. I find myself re-reading chapter 179 a lot because it's so pretty. (This is only about the manga art. I hated the art in the anime)

I also love the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei art. It's simple, but very charming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back