• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Been switching between Mushishi and Akagi, both of which are amazing. Also been reading Kamen Rider Spirits, which is just as much so.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Recently I read some really cute one shots and I would like to recommend them to others.

KARE GA SHOUJO MANGA WO YOMURIYUU
    Summary
    Rinko really loves Jun-kun, a manga hero! Yet when Shin - a total playboy and the type Rinko dislikes - makes fun of her, she decides to...?!
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/kare_g..._wo_yomuriyuu/

SORE DEMO YAPPARI KIMI GA SUKI
    Summary
    The energetic and cute Rin is actually an otaku! Unexpectedly, she meets a 3-dimensional boy with the same looks as her beloved, Chris-sama! Otaku love in full bloom.
    https://www.mangafox.com/manga/sore_d..._kimi_ga_suki/

I have also been reading Land of The Blindfolded, Orange Planet & Hanatsuki Hime

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    xxxHOLiC chapter 179
    And so.. the cooking lady finally learns her lesson and gets a happy ending. This only proves to me that nobody can resist Watanuki's sweet attitude. Nobody.
    But.. oh gosh. Yuuko still isn't back for poor Wata. But thanks to Tsubasa RC, we at least know why. She's in the dream world with my beloved Clones~! <3 <3 <3

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Just saw episode 13 of Hetalia. WHICH WAS AWESOME.

Of course, they need to stop teasing us~~~ the part I was all hyped up for wasn't in this episode!!! The preview made up for it, mayyyyyybe, but I was still disappointed.

Buuuut episode 13 was quite Russia-tastic. Which also made things better.

Years
    Leaves a bowl of blue M & M's for digi ...

I just watched the first episode of Strike Witches on YouTube.
    I got kinda lost watching the episode but a coworker states it to improve as the series continues.

Just a warning that I was disturbed by the close-ups of undergarments...

A war between aliens & Earth anime. Neko girls (dog). And aerial combat.

Not bad, but I continued to watch Utawarerumono from where I left off (Episode eight)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Last anime i saw was a subbed episode of Yu-gi-oh! Season 0. For those who don't know what "Season 0" is, it's the season BEFORE the duelist kingdom. it was only shown in Japan, stupid 4kids thought it was too violent

So, yeah. i watched An episode of Yu-gi-oh Season 0. (on youtube)

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    The last I watched was Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I'm not completely sure which episode it was right now, but I think it was 17 or 18. The "fingernail" scene by the end was so scary I couldn't watch. ._.

Last edited:

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Last i read was Naruto manga 444 :P and 403-412 also i got naurto volume 44 yesturday and i watched Naruto last also

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I just finished catching up on Rosario+Vampire II, its getting into a cliffhanger.. gah! @_@ I was sooo behind, I'm glad I'm caught up, though I'm mad the plot has come to a stop.. hurry up manga scanners, hurry up! *smacks generic scanner guy*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Bleach Episode 110 and 111[dub] and Episode 215. I came around watching the new opening/ending of Bleach and that lead me watching the latest episode in sub form. I am still behind. The last episode I seen was 191.

The dub version of 110 and 111 were pretty great. I loved Shinji's voice. The voice actor got him down pact! And I got to see Ishin(Ichigo's father) as a Soul Reaper. That was awesome! I remembered watching them in the sub and I really didn't get what was going on. It has been a while since I seen those episodes in sub form. Finally got to see them in dub form.

And I last thing I read was Bleach Chapter 354(Biggest Plot Twist ever...), Naruto Chapter 444, and Otomen Chapter 2. Going to start reading Inu Jikan pretty soon.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    The last Anime I watched was a clever Japanese anime called Green Green. It was never translated, but there's still subtitles. I reccomend anyone who likes teenage comedy to check it out.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I do not watch any Animes besides Pokemon. If that counts.
    Read Mangas? Well I am currently reading Dragonball the early years Volume 1 chapter 9. I'm on 10 now but I really want to go back to 9. If you read it you know why.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back