• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've recently gotten into Serial Experiments Lain, an anime series from 1998 that, in conjunction with Evangelion, seems to have inspired pretty much every cyberpunk and every psychological anime in the 21st century. It is some weird stuff, which really requires you to concentrate on what is going on. The last episode - or rather, Layer, as they are called - I watched was Layer.04: Religion.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Finished "Spice and Wolf" about 30 seconds ago. Great series and the ending was extremely well done.

Spoiler:

Just finished episodes 1 and 2 of K-ON! Seems good so far, funny and entertaining; I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I just watched FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood episode 2.
    It was really exciting + gory + funny.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I just finished watching Futakoi (not alternative that one was retarded.) It's a great show.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Chronicle of the Annoying Quest ep 31.
    Machinima should count in this thread.

Otherwise, it would be Naruto Manga 443 or 444, whichever was last.
    And FMA:B ep 2

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I Love My Little Sister.
    For an incest anime, it's really good. o___o;

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    the last one i watched is pokemon battle dimention lol

ep. 49 when ash misty and brock meet arron the eliete foiur member

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I find a lot of ecchi manga to be simple carbon copies of one another with slightly different yet ridiculous plots and a plethora of female fodder for show, so I didn't think much of Shina Dark when I started it. The concept of the story was what initially drew me into it but I found the comical expressions much more satisfying than any of the ero scenes.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Eureka seven episode 6
    Re-watching the series again. Looking forward to the movie coming out this year.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yugioh ep 154. I really don't like season 4 much. I got bored and decided to listen to it in the background, something about Mai and Joey are battling so whoever loses, loses their soul. But Mai said she has already lost her soul to the motorbike riders (or something), so why is Joey battling? Oh well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Saw the last episode -the Cross-shaped scar- of the Rurouni Kenshin prequel OVA (called Trust and Betrayal in the dub). It was quite sad... I almost cried.
    It must have been so hard on Kenshin. ;-; It's hard to believe he changes into that "oro" guy 10 years later. -(°°x)-
    The artstyle is quite different, but I don't mind it. It's actually quite nice. =O

I'm getting my hands on the movie and the second OVA soon.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, episode one.
    *looks at other posts* I'm behind, aren't I? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back