• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Bleach 288. Good episode despite the fact that nothing progressed at all. Few more eps and Aisen should be getting his butt kicked.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I dropped Durarara!! at episode 4 1 months ago and I picked it up again. I watched the fifth episode and I really do not see why I dropped it. It's incredible!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sora no Manimani ep. 8-12

Just what you'd expect - a cute, funny little show that you can relax while watching. Too bad we never find out who Saku falls for, lol... maybe neither Mihoshi nor Hime, lol

Gonna watch toe OVA specials next, then... well, I'm kinda undecided, lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bleach 288

Now its getting to the good part I wanted to see. 10/10 I wonder why I'm so addicted to this anime...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sora no Manimani DVD Specials 1-3
    Nanaka 6/17 ep. 5
    Ah My Goddess 2nd Season ep. 5
    Latter two are because I found out that there are "legal" streams for both, and I have incomplete DVD collections for them. Oddly, my MAL says I've watched Ah My Goddess 5 before, I just can't for the life of me remember when, lol.
    Ah My Goddess is only streaming up to ep. 10 IIRC, but the entirety of Nanaka 6/17 is available. After I finish these two, I'll move on to some newer series.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Special 2

Kinda perverted, nontheless I got to watching it exactly 3 months after I finished the series. Kind of pointless I would say.

3/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Soul Eater Chapters 1-77
    I'm not kidding. Within about a day, I pretty much went through all of Soul Eater, and now I'm wishing I slowed down because (as usual then I read an ongoing manga), it just so happens to have stopped right before a part I really want to read and see what happens. Well, obviously, I think it's a really good manga; I don't think I would have stayed up until five in the morning reading it if it weren't for it otherwise.

Tales of Symphonia - Volumes 1-5
    Read this all in a day too. /is a sad, sad person. It's difference than the game, but it's... different in a good way. It generally stays loyal to the storyline and plot and doesn't stray, but it's shorter, twists it a little, and simply hits the most important parts of it and skipping most of the countless times the group had to do something to save Colette.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Asobi ni Iku Yo episodes 8, 9 and 10 - A fairly new anime that has 3 or 2 more episodes to end. At first, there wasn't any real plot to follow and it was just a typical harem anime with a lot of fanservice and a stupid looking male protagonist. However, after watching episode 8 and so forth, an interesting, yet limited story started unraveling slowly, though it was a little bit late for me and I cannot predict how they are going to end it, really. I still enjoyed these episodes and made me want to see through the ending.

Rating
    : 8/10

Last edited:
    Years
    Love Hina Episodes 1-14
    Not terrible, but, as someone who liked the manga, several elements of the anime story bugged me, as they took several liberties with the plot and character backgrounds, which annoys me somewhat. Overall, though, it's not that bad of an anime from what I've seen so far.

And then there were a couple episodes of the Johto saga in Pokemon, and an episode of the Ghost In the Shell TV verision mixed in that marathon of Love Hina.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Nyan Koi! episodes 1 - 12
    After dropping this series on the first episode when it first aired, I picked it up again today and somehow I see it differently now. It's basically a story about a guy who is allergic to cats, yet has a pet cat in his home. One day, he breaks a sculpture/statue that inflicts a curse on him and he must help all the cats in need or else he will turn into a cat himself. He is given the "power" to communicate with cats and he can hear them talk. There is a romantic comedy plus a harem genre mixed together, which makes this anime a little bit generic and repetitive. The male protagonist is not your typical wimpy boy, though he gets nervous around his crush (cliche, I know).

I also watched Pokémon S12 episode 595, Ash's Snowpoint gym battle. It wasn't that bad, to be honest, but I'm getting tired of such battles, same strategy, same everything. And watched Gantz episode 1, which was good like I expected.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I just watched episodes 3 and 4 of Cardcaptor Sakura. Because i'm cool.

Now going to watch Strawberry Panic until i feel sleepy.

I have a masculine taste in anime :L

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Pokémon S12 episode 596: A Pyramiding Rage
    This was a rather interesting episode, and the battle was pretty cool. Paul got owned by Brandon.

I am trying to catch up to the latest episodes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back