• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Amagami ep 12. Sae Nakata's final end. There are really lots of hidden messages here.
    Fairy Tail chapter 201. Oh, no! Lucy's gonna get killed! Or so I presume, and Natsu's gonna cry. D:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Some episodes of Shakugan no Shana. Fast becoming one of my favourite anime in the action genre, guess it helps that my favourite voice actresses voices the main character.

Also read the first chapter of a pretty wtf manga called Oretama, it translates to "my balls". Anyway a 19 year old kid gets a demon sealed away inside his balls. He can't let the demon out for 30 days otherwise the world will end.

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Sora no Otoshimono episode 14 (OAD or OVA)
    This was supposed to be the pre-air of the second season of Sora no Otoshimono, but they made it into an OVA that continues directly after the first season. It was amazing, as expected, and the perverted Tomoko is still a pervert. At the end of this OVA, we were shown the new female angeliod that is going to 'star' in the second season.

Years
    "Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team" (first 2 episodes): So far so good, though nothing too impressive. Even though it's still the U.C. universe, it's quite hard to relate it to the original Gundam because of the settings. Then again, they are going for realism in this one, so meh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Few more eps of Shakugan No Shana. OMFG Shana's trainer?...whatever Wilhelmina i think her name is one of the most annoying characters ever. Saying de arimasu at the end of every goddamn sentence....grrrr. Still being a Shōnen anime i'm surprised i like it so much, it's up there with Bleach i think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    FMA; Brother Hood & Kekkaishi.

Forgot what episodes they were, but watched them on Adult Swim. pretty good, Kekkaishi is starting to lose my interest tho.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Mitsudomoe episode 12. This ep wasn't amazing but still a good solid, funny show.

Also read Evil's Return, Average manga with a couple of above average fight scenes.

2 more chapters of Oretama, Jesus this is a messed up manga.

Another short manga - Akazukin Eliza - The story of how Little red riding hood became known as little red riding hood. Bit of a WTF story but i laughed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    [Cartoon Network] Bleach: 272

Pretty good. Altho, I liked the Japanese version better and this arc is getting kind of annoying :/

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Heroman. The show can't seem to decide for itself whether it sucks or rocks. Pretty cheesy the entire way, too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Manga: Rosario + Vampire Season II Chapter34

Just found out this was out. Pretty much more about Moka's past and such. Loved it either way.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Summer Wars - The movie
    Before watching this, I did not expect anything from it, although I saw some pretty good reviews and the ratings were high. However, it proved to be one of the better anime movies out there. The story is 'different' and unique, in its own way, the characters are likable and humorous, and the music is great. What I didn't like is the art. Although the movie is not that old, this art style is not easy on the eyes, in my opinion.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Last episode of season 1 of HOTD. Best episode since 5 and it's stupidly awesome fight scene.

Yu-Gi-Oh! first 3 episodes. I love how bad the dub is, childhood memories ftw.

And now an irrelevant Bleach Gif which made me lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    Manga:-Inazuma Eleven Chapter - 05
    Animé:- Inazuma Eleven Episode - 72
    Yeah, the same thing right?
    I am not reading the manga for many days.
    But I watch the animé every Friday.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yes! Precure 5 movie
    Shown in the viewing room during my anime convention. Sadly, this was the only anime that I saw during the con that was one I haven't seen before...
    I'm tempted to start the main series but I've got so much other anime on my backlog...

Years
    Bakemonogatari 2: Weight = Omoi = Feeling. Haha. SHAFT still amazes.
    [Rewatch] Toradora! 2: Ohmygod. TSUNTSUN DEREDERE.
    Higashi no Eden 2: Killing people only costs that much?
    K-ON!! 24: IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! Now just get these side episodes over with already.
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 2: Slow, but getting somewhere.
    Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou 2: This show makes me ;;.
    [Rewatch] Angel Beats!: TK had a total of 6 lines in this episode.
    Fullmetal Alchemist 6: Holy power level.
    [Rewatch] Seitokai no Ichizon 2: Minatsu doesn't get much screentime, does she?
    Sasameki Koto 2: ...I have fallen for traps. ;;
    Aoi Hana 2: Engekibu.
    [Rewatch] Bacanno! 2: "Hey, Issac?" "What is it, Miria?" instead of "Nee, Izaku?" "Nandai Miria?" :>
    [Rewatch] Baka to Test to Shokanjuu 2: Yuri ka?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    "K-ON!! 24: IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! Now just get these side episodes over with already" - It's that sort of anime isn't it. Oddly enjoyable but you could easily live without it. Also i will agree about Bakemonogatari, awesome anime.

I've watched more Yu-Gi-Oh! but to be honest it's already getting a little old. I'll probably drop or put it on hold as soon as this arc is over.

I'm wanting to watch Angel Beats! but my mind isn't quite switched on so i'll watch something that doesn't need focus, Ikkitousen perhaps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back