• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Code Geass R2 ep. 5
    Tales of the Abyss ep. 10
    Clannad After Story ep. 10.

I honestly don't remember much about the Code Geass ep, except that it mostly took place at the school and someone mentioned something about pizza and an airship. As for Tales, there was a little incident involving the capture of Ion and Natalia that got resolved way too easily. And in After Story, Tomoya finds much better success than I have at landing a job, even if it isn't the best line of work. Oh, and he moves out of Nagisa's house. No scenes of her at school, but Tomoya does run into the Fujibayashi twins around town.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I recently read vol 1 of the getbackers again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I recently started watching Mobile Suit Gundam Wing again. I really missed watching it on TV...

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    I started watching pokemon season 1 a month ago and that's what I watched last time.

Years
    I am on episode 10 of Rosario + Vampire Capu 2.

This episode was really surprising and is definately worth watching for the comedic value. If you haven't seen this episode yet, or are no where near this episode in the anime, I think it will really surprise you (if you have watched, read the spoiler tag ^^).

Spoiler:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I haven't watched any anime...forever, it seems like. I can't remember anything more than a fandub clip a friend asked for criticism on. Goodness -- I wonder how long it's been!

I don't read much manga, either. I've started to follow PokeSupe online and I pick up Bizenghast when new issues come out. That aside, I check up on FMA every once in a while. It's getting interesting, but I don't anticipate each chapter like I used to. Ha ha, I've drifted quite a ways away. |D

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    I see dragon ball (all series) almost every day for the past 6 years. Dragon ball FTW!
    I also see Naruto, One Piece and Full metal Achelmetist now and then.

I only read the pokémon Special manga now, but i read also the electric tale of Pikachu.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Last Anime would be Vampire Knight Guilty 09. It's getting quite interesting, to say the least. And quite complicated as well. @_@ Seems the characters are more connected than one would think at first.
    Now, gotta wait a while for episode 10. x3

Last manga would be Vampire Knight Volume 5... in French... just because. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Mty last anime is Gundam 00. I love the realism and seriousness that's put into this incarnation of Gundam, but I wish it was on Adult Swim or on late at night on Saturdays at 10:30.

My last manga was Claymore. Though I have read the first volume, I'm already hooked and the story and the female Claymore (The hero) had alot of paralels to Vampire Hunter D ,another of my favorite mangas.

Can't wait for the Marvel anime subbed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    OKay,the last anime I saw was Gakuen Alice Academy episode 12.This episode was soo sweet! NatsumeXMikan!! xDD She did all that acting just for the candy.It was fluffy ~

Um the last one i read was an anime magazine.I remember it included the first season of Code Geass,(and spoilers >.<) and the Cover was Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Kite Liberator OVA
    Claymore ep. 11
    Makai Senki Disgaea ep. 12 (final)
    Memories Off 3.5 OVA ep. 1-4.

The first one is streaming legally on Anime News Network, and really needs some sort of mature content filter - I had no idea what I was getting into. It's not something that I would watch again, but for the purpose of killing time, it did its job.

Second and third were from the final anime club meeting before the holidays. We just finished up Disgaea and I enjoyed it overall... doods.

Fourth was a random OVA that I decided to watch. IMO it's the best out of the four - a couple of really cute romance stories. I liked the two-episode Inori arc a bit more than the other one.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Akasaka episode 10 yesterday, which was an okay-ish episode. I still don't understand the parody scenes. D:

The last manga I read was Detective Conan, which I'm still reading right now. I've been really bored lately, so I've read almost 300 chapters in 5 days...

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
    Umm I think it was Clannad. I haven't had time for anime lately, which makes me sad. ;__; Clannad was a good one to watch just before a break though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Vampire Knight Guilty 10 I guess... It's getting even more confusing, but the anime will have to take the last run. Only 3 episodes left of Guilty. And unless they're going to plan a new season, things are about to get pretty epic.

I have finished the anime Pretear as well. Only 13 episodes, so I made it a marathon yesterday and today. :3 Quite enjoyable anime. Not what I'd usually watch, but I liked it. <3

Years
    I watched an anime called Aria.I didn't like it though.It's so boring,it's like slow motion.And I don't like the way they talk,it really annoys me.:tired:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I last watched:

Code Geass: R2
    Spoiler:

Zero wants to get the viceroy Natalie or something like that and she ends up not going with him because she doesn't know that he's Lelouch. The only real reason that I liked this episode was because Lelouch lost the "battle" and I don't really like Lelouch so that made it all the better for me. Oh, and I've also decided that I don't like Callen and want Britannia to win. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back