• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
  • Last I've watched was the latest episode of Shippuuden on the viz site and the Dub Shippuuden on the Disney channel c: and Bleach episode 190 cause I don't mind watching reruns l3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Episode 6 of Naruto Shippudden on Disney XD. And that is what I watched last. :3 All I got to say is that,
    Spoiler:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • i watched monster. it comes on the syfy channel. i started watch macross plus but i didn't finish it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza ep. 6
    Haruka in a yukata FTW. Also,
    Spoiler:

And the spying actions of Mika and the maids was DENIED!

Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 2-6
    Seems anime club dropped it after only one ep., or they moved it to before I can get there, so I decided to catch up. Strangely entertaining for a series that doesn't fit my usual mold (and that mold would be cute anime schoolgirls XD).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The last anime episode I watched was To Love Ru, episode 2. I don't think I will continue with it anymore, It's kinda boring and not my style. It is funny though. ^^;

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Anime
    • Seitokai no Ichizon — Episode 6
      Higurashi ad TMoHS refernces? yes plz.
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni — Episode 10 - 20
      I managed to watch ten episodes in one day. D; Episode eleven was just… what. I WONDER HOW MARIA TASTES. I'm enjoying it so far, I guess. I thought I was going to be quite disappointed but it's pretty good. Perhaps maybe not as epic as Higurashi (although to be fair, I can't really say that since the Umineko anime isn't over yet), but it's still pretty good. I'm starting to like Rosa (best mother ever, srsly) and Eva a bit more now. Eva-Beatrice is also pretty awesome, but Beatrice is just the best witch ever, sorry. D: The fight between Virgilia and Beatrice was cool - I kind of want to see more fight scenes like this in the future.

Manga
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! — Chapter 266
      Nice bow you have there, Gokudera. >:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Anime

Nodame Cantabile - Episode 1, 4
    Nodame is the cutest thing

Ōkiku Furikabutte - Episode 8 - 16
    Mihashi is the cutest thing too (I can hardly remember the names of the other members of the baseball team though ;; )

FMA : Brotherhood - Episode 31

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Episode 10
    Meh.

Manga

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 266
    Let's say 'hello!' to character development <3

Special A - Volume 9
    Reread. Because it is awesome.

Soul Eater - Volume 14
    Because it is even more awesome.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Volume 1
    Randomly bought it for a read.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Finally caught up with current episode of Gintama. Never been a fan of the comedy genre, but I can't help laugh at some of the scenes and references. Also watched the first two episodes of Needless. Eh, nothing really stood out for me. I'll probably give a couple more episodes to decided if I wanna keep watching it.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Onani Master Kurosawa chapter 23 31 -- This manga is really emotional. I recommend it to all. This manga almost made me actually cry. I recommend it to EVERYONE. It has a high rating. Though, technically, it's a doujinshi. Really relatable for teenage boys;

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hitohira, ep. 1-12

This is copied right from my latest blog entry promoting this excellent show:

If you have not yet seen the anime "Hitohira," do so now. It's one of the best I've seen in quite some time, A touching theme of gaining self-confidence with some comedy and kawaii (courtesy of Asai Mugi/Mugi-Choco) mixed in :)

Also, Kawasumi Ayako as Ichinose Nono = win.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Axis Powers Hetalia episode 44
    OMG, Studio Dean. They keep animating volume 2 strips, but theres still no sign of the Greece/Japan/Turkey strips. ;o; alskdjf;
    Kuroshitsuji chapter 39
    Oh my. I think I'm going to like this arc. The fact that Lau and Ran Mao have an important role is enought to get me excited.
    Hitohira, ep. 1-12

This is copied right from my latest blog entry promoting this excellent show:

If you have not yet seen the anime "Hitohira," do so now. It's one of the best I've seen in quite some time, A touching theme of gaining self-confidence with some comedy and kawaii (courtesy of Asai Mugi/Mugi-Choco) mixed in :)

Also, Kawasumi Ayako as Ichinose Nono = win.
    HITOHIRA.
    <3
    ITS ABOUT TIME IT GOT MORE LOVE.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Anime

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei - Episode 4 - 8
    Strangely entertaining, but too random for my tastes.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Episode 160
    Lambo on a tricycle? Yespls.

Bokurano - Episode 1 - 11
    Heh, what everyone's been saying about this anime hasn't been wrong. Its pretty good and emotional.

Kuroshitsuji - Episode 3 - 9
    One hell of a butler.

Manga

Katekyo Hitman Rebon! - Chapter 267
    I love the last page of this chapter <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 7-8

Seeing the female cast dressed as maids in ep. 7 was win, but with so few episodes left, is there time to develop the plot? Or will there be a second season?

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • xxxHOLiC chapter 193
    This chapter made me ship Doumeki/Watanuki and I'll never understand why. D8
    But other than that, the latest chapters really have been boring. As much as I love watching Doumeki and Watanuki discuss cat virginity, I really want to get back to the main plot with Yuuko now. Even if these recent chapters probably will end up eing signifigant.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Ayase Yuuto no Harem Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza ep. 8

Wonderful, Now Mika's part of the harem and she's what, like 6 or 7 years younger than Yuuto? Honestly, the title character is having next to no role in this series as we see Yuuto's harem grow larger. That's not the reason I signed on to this show, and it's been a big disappointment so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back