• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of ???

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm afraid of nothing![/lie XD]

I'm afraid of fear, a little bit of heights, annnd I guess losing someone, o.o.

Last edited:

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    I'm afraid of people they really scare me killing someone that i really care for and hights to i dont like paper for some wired reason to?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Well, I'm claustrophobic. That's probably my biggest fear- confined spaces.

I'm also afraid of living alone, rejection, premature death, and...most insects. Especially beatles. I can't stand creepy crawly things. I can't even stand to look at pictures of them.

Years
    I'm afraid of failure .-.; Yeah, I don't want to flunk anything, or something to that extent.

I'm also afraid of dying a painful death. I'm not afraid of death in general, just the painful kind. x_X

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~1-Every single discusting bug. Especialy spiders. They just have to stay away from me, or...

2-Losing a loved one. I can't even handle the thought of it.

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
    Actually I'm not really afraid of anything. Maybe of losing someone close to me, but that seems like a rather 'obvious' fear to me.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    You're mom's face scares me!

Just kidding. I don't really know what scares me...Probably high rollercoasters. Low ones are okay. ^^

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    I am afraid of going to sleep cause of my continuing dreams.
    also dinosaur fossils *shudders* hate to death

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Flesh eating bugs XP but I've never been close to one.

IRL, those who help me the most scare me the most. I don't really like being this way, but it's the truth. :P

Back