• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

drmsweep

Veteran Pokenut
Years
  • Currently farming Evee's on Pokemon Y and putting them in the GTS to fill my Pokemon wish list. So far its working, everyone seems to love Evee's. I recommend using them to get the pokemon you want on the GTS. However, I am also breeding the pokemon listed below as more trading material, kind of a temporary, unofficial Pokemon store in case no one wants an Evee. The list will grow as I get more pokemon through trades.

Froakie
    Squirtle
    Charmander
    Fennikin
    Pumpkaboo
    Haunter
    Machoke
    Flareon
    Vaporeon
    Heracross
    Pinsir
    Snorlax
    Lapras

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've got a few things on the mind as to what to breed. I'm trying to put more focus into egg moves rather than IVs or anything (which I'll only do for my own personal use) but that's just me. I guess trying to put a unique spin for Pokemon breeding is what I'm trying to go for lmao. Anyway right now I'm going for Curse Goomy, and Boomburst/Nasty Plot Chatot for no reason other than learning it can get both and it sounds really nice together.

Eventually I'll breed that Goomy for my own needs, planning on running rain in battle maison, and Hydration would prove useful for what I'm going for.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • So I've finally finished breeding all my Baby Pokemon! Since my boyfriend and I are doing an all-Baby runthrough on Y.

Spoiler:

Currently on my list to breed:

• Swap out previously-bred Munchlax for one with a Heavy Ball
    • Swap out previously-bred Igglybuff for one with a Dream Ball
    • Breed the Jolly-natured Pichu with Thunder Punch with LightningRod instead of Static
    • Swap out previously-bred Roselia for one with a Love Ball
    • Complete 5IV Adamant Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang + Punishment Mawile in Heavy Ball
    • Complete 5IV Timid/Modest Outrage + Switcheroo + Tailwind Noibat
    • Complete 5IV HA Adamant Crush Claw + Baton Pass + Low Kick + Night Slash Torchic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Gonna breed a Larvesta in a Net Ball with HP Water yup yup It's going to be a very pretty Volcarona Fly/Flame Body Slave when I'm done with it. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I just bred a Deino 31/1/31/31/31/31 modest and a Ralts 31/0/31/30/31/30 -- both were quite difficult u_u

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I just bred a Deino 31/1/31/31/31/31 modest and a Ralts 31/0/31/30/31/30 -- both were quite difficult u_u

Mac, this is what are you currently breeding, not what you've just bred o3 o

Anyhoo, trying to breed a HP Fighting and HP Ground Eevee at the moment. Yay 12.5% female ratios \o/

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mac, this is what are you currently breeding, not what you've just bred o3 o

Anyhoo, trying to breed a HP Fighting and HP Ground Eevee at the moment. Yay 12.5% female ratios \o/

FINE. I am CURRENTLY breeding a Dream Ball Aerodactyl with Taunt, Tailwind, and Steel Wing and being trolled to get it flawless minus special attack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Still breeding that dumb Larvesta. Even got a shiny but no perfect females /cries

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Wow that thing HATES you! Good luck n_n

I hate you too >:[ Finally got a perfect female but wrong ability /cries more

I really want to finish this because I want to breed something else to surprise someone. :3

Years
  • I finally got my Shiny Aron! 5iv minus defense...but the defense IV is in the mid 20s so I'm not complaining.

Now onto shiny houndour! I just received a 5iv female houndour in a moon ball over the WT so I'm really excited for this :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Right now I'm breeding physical dunsparces.
    Just bred an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dunsparse with ancient power.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    I'm currently working on my third project to be done soon, a teamwork Shuckle. Final move set will probably be Helping Hand, Guard Split, Sand Tomb, and Toxic to pair with my friend's Infernape in multi battle, but I'm throwing in Mud Slap and Acupressure for the egg moves for kicks. Nice to only need to breed for 3 IVs

Years
  • Just finished got my Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost/Baton Pass after days of countless eggs. Now I'm trying to decide should I start breeding for my Sylveon or resume "Project Goodra"..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Finally got that Larvesta gosh that was awful :( And now onto a surprise for someone I won't say what it is yet :D

Years
  • My most recent breeding project ended me up with a shiny 31/30/30/31/31/31 squirtle with fake out, aura sphere, Dragon pulse, and aqua jet.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Currently working on a shiny Gible in Safari Ball.. 440 eggs down without a shiny. I'm also not using O-Power at all, since I don't have good internet and I actually enjoy the down time while they're hatching so I can do other things for a little bit x]

Back