• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Currently playing Spyro 3 - Year Of The Dragon. Just completed Spooky Swamps, I hate that level so much. I only lost some lives against that wizard though, the piranhas never got me. Just one more level to go and then I can fight the next boss.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Mario Kart Wii, Mario Super Sluggers, Star Wars Battlefront, MW2, Star Wars Battlefront 2.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well , it's kinda retro month for me . I picked up a bunch of old games from my old game packagings (which my mum made me throw IMMEDIATELY after I extracted the install codes , games and covers from them) and out a few together to play .

Sooo , these are :

Need for Speed : Most Wanted (2005) - PC
    Warcraft III (Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne) (2002/2003) - PC
    Colin McRae Rally 3 (2002) - PC
    FIFA Soccer 04 (2003) - PC
    Pokemon Ruby (2003) - GBA
    Bugs Bunny : Lost in Time ( my 2nd PC Game) (1998) - PC
    Super Mario 64 DS (2004-2005) - DS
    Need for Speed Most Wanted - 5-1-0 (2005) - PSP
    Indy Car Racing (2004/2005 ? not sure) - PC
    Need for Speed Carbon : Own The City (2006) - DS - PSP (both)

Yes , I just pick up a bunch of games , put them on the table , then select some (install them if needed ) .

I also wanted to play : Tonic Trouble , Need for Speed : Porsce 2000 (Unleashed , for you , americans) but it seems like they don't install correctly on my PC) .

And yes , I have an issue with NFSs . Old NFS titles are a bunch better than old ones . ProStreet / Undercover / Shift hater anyone ?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Still Training all the characters still. Maxing them out. and Also recording some boss battles

Final Fantasy VII - I bought it at the PSN. on my PSP. So I've been playing that for a while.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - After I beat BBS, I wanted to replay this.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Right now I am playing:

Wii - Resident Evil 4

DS - Chrono Trigger DS, Pokemon Platinum

PC - Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age: Origins

Other - Pokemon Quartz, Pokemon Blue

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Mostly I like Racing,Shooting,War and Puzzle games. My most favorite game is Mass Effect 2. Check the chart below for the full top ten my favorite games.
    Aliens versus Predator
    The Sims 3
    Football Manager 2010
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    BioShock 2
    Modern Warfare 244
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
    Mass Effect 2
    Star Trek Online
    Dragon Age: Origins
    I like its all games features like stunning graphics, exciting game concept, cool sound and more. Completely it all is a breathtaking games.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Final Fantasy IX
    Lost Odyssey
    Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System
    Final Fantasy XIII(soon :P)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Finished up Ace Attorney Investigations this evening and had nothing to play soooo... I restarted Persona 3: FES. Hopefully I'll actually make it past April this time. D:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    DSi: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. The art work is really nice, but it's really hard! I',m used to Pokemon games which are easy to beat, and I can easily out number them, but this game always got me outnumbered! I'm supposed to beat this boss: Beld'r and he's supposed to be Immortal! I can't hardly defeat the rouge Shomonkai I battled last. ;;

Yu-Gi-Oh! Acceleration or something. I want to advance, but I don't know where to go! This game is also hard, but maybe my dueling skills sucks?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I just bought the Secret of Monkey Island yesterday on steam and I've been playing that. It's quite entertaining. :p

Kwajah

i'm close to the edge
    Years
    PSP : FIFA 10, YU-GI-OH Tag Force 4
    PS3 : COD MW2, Saints Row 2
    PC : Gameboy/ DS Emulator (all sorts of pokemon games)

I'm planning on buying a DSi, but i don't have enough money.
    Spending everything on PS3 games. I have 32 PS3 games now :p But as you can see i only play two of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back