• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    I'm busy with Gta san andreas. i accidently deleted my save file on wich i had the story completed D: im also playing community levels on LBP PSP and completing the big tour on modnation racers psp. also gonna buy chinatown wars for psp so i have a gta of lc at my aunt's. also busy defeating those annoing japanese on random matchup in pokemon B/W... if i only could use my wonder guard charizard and umbreon...

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I've finally started playing Persona 4 after getting it months ago. I'm about twenty hours or so into the story and it's pretty awesome so far (it's worth noting that I haven't played any of the others in the series). Parts were actually funny unlike many games which fail to make me laugh and the idea of fusing your personas is always interesting to see what comes out of each combination. My level isn't very high yet though, so using the triangular fusion doesn't let me create a persona within my level, but singular is still fairly good.

There's not much more for me to say at this point since I've only completed a small fraction of the entire game. I can definitely say that it's a great game though, and I'm looking forward to Persona 5.

Tsukuyomii

The best of dem all.
    Years
    League of Legends, Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam, Left 4 Dead 2, Far Cry, Rift, Mass Effect

So many games I gotta finish..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Beat Metal Gear Solid 2 over a two-day marathon. Gonna start the 3rd pretty soon but before that, I wanted to get Tales of VS out of the way. I'm rushing through Mao/Caius(?)'s story and after that, I think I've just got Luke/Tear and what I assume is Jade/Anise (totally saving the best for last). :D

Then I intend to play the first Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology to knock it out of the way before starting on the second one, which I borrowed from parallelzero. @_@;

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I've been switching between Megaman Anniversary Collection (Megaman 8 to be exact) and LA Noire lately.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Just started Prey earlier today because the previews for Prey 2 look pretty interesting. It's alright so far - a little annoying to have enemies warp in at any time, though...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Playing LittleBigPlanet and hoping to find some co-op partners that don't bully me within the levels. :(

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    in the last week i have finished...
    castlevania rondo of blood
    kirby and the amazing mirror
    infamous 2
    bayonetta
    tekken 6

atm i am playing...
    professor layton last specter (almost finished i think)
    castlevania circle of the moon

will start getting (back) into...
    resonance of fate
    pikmin

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    I just started Dragon Quest V (PS2) game to play, it is one of the best game from my top ten games collection. I am playing it on my Ipod touch. Scored 45 in third level.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Right now, i'm playing HitMan Blood Money. I know it's kinda old, but i love the game, and i whacking people....

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Playing Ocarina of Time on the VC. I'm up to the Adult Link dungeons. Wallmasters, ReDeads...damn you, Ganondorf..and Nintendo!

(Note: Childhood fear of said enemies...except Ganondorf.)

Years
    Empires - Dawn of the Modern World
    After maybe 2 years of not playing this game, a friend and me just had a 2v2v2 against level 2/10 AIs. We ended up frustration quitting (I wouldn't call it rage, just frustration) after he teched up way faster and took out his two neighbors while I was struggling a lot with my economy. I almost got one of the AIs, if it wasn't for the enormous amount of planes his ally spammed - and I was playing as America who have the worst anti air in the entire game and my friend, playing France, simply forgot to build some - at least I didn't see any. It was like an a lot more lethal locust plague, I'm not quite sure where the AIs got that much money from, especially after building a significant army of medieval units (and not attacking with it) before doing anything.
    Anyway, that game was painful.

Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword
    An interesting game on the Earth 1000 AD map as France where I played peacefully and colonized a lot of Siberia while teching to Communism. Wonderful watermill economy, I should use that more often. Haven't finished that game yet, but the other European nations are tiny (yes, even Russia, because I spammed cities in their backyard) and everyone else is backward because the map is laid out that way so this should be in the bag.

Sims II - Apartment Life
    Still working on my Legacy Challenge AAR and not making a whole lot of progress per time invested. Might be because I still Alt+Tab a lot and don't really trust the AI.

Last edited:
    Years
    After school I'm Playing Tekken 6, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon White, Streets Of Rage 2, Dynamite Headdy (throwbacks from the original SEGA genesis), Facebreaker, Dragon Ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Naruto shippuden clash of ninja revolution 3, and occasionally Madden 2K10, haven't picked up 2K11 just yet.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Friggin Trickster Online. Best game evar. I'm trying to get my pure MA 1441 Sheep to 3rd job...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back