• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    After defeating Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, I decided to play a Digimon game next. Played around a bit with Digimon World Championship, but decided that I missed the old RPG-style of gaming, and decided to get through Digimon World: Dawn first.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Valkyria Chronicles 2.

Buying this was perhaps the worst mistake I possibly could have made, seeing as how I spent over 20% of the first 48 hours playing it.

It's a good game. It's a fun game.

The PSP is fun again.

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • I'm playing:

Pokemon Black

Kingdom Hearts II (Trying to get 100% for the game)

And will probably start picking up The World Ends With You again. Love the style and story of the game!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2
    I want to beat this before the end of the year. *crosses fingers* I'd be going faster but the game keeps insisting I do quests that replace my party with crappy characters who I never levelled past 7 and all of them want to go out and beat 20 enemies that I'm normally only successful at with my level 30+ party. >:( It's very frustrating. I love it when these quests disappear for a while, though.

Final Fantasy XIII
    I FINALLY MADE IT OUT OF THE TUTORIAL. Whooo! I'm on Gran Pulse and I get to choose my party and everything. So exciting! I'm doing missions because they're more fun than plot but I'm very quickly coming upon the ones that are too difficult to do before the endgame. Aww.

Years
  • Final Fantasy XIII
    I FINALLY MADE IT OUT OF THE TUTORIAL. Whooo! I'm on Gran Pulse and I get to choose my party and everything. So exciting! I'm doing missions because they're more fun than plot but I'm very quickly coming upon the ones that are too difficult to do before the endgame. Aww.

Final Fantasy XIII's Last Mission Boss....GAAAAH!!!!

I'm currently on Skyrim. Level 77, finally. Just kicked up Record of Agarest War Zero again, and it's awesome, although it's tough as hell....

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    So here it is...

Borderlands (360)
    Super Scribblenauts (3DS)
    Pokemon Emerald (VBA)
    Halo CE (360)
    Halo Reach (360)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Giving Mega Man X a go. :)

Currently on Storm Eagle. For my first playthrough of any Mega Man game, I gotta say. I'm really enjoying it.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Pokemon SoulSilver, loading up trades on the Global Terminal and looking at battles, other's PC collection, etc. Quite interesting indeed lol

Oh, & waiting for the best sitcom show to come on. Friends!

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Still VC2, except for now I have a harebrained journalist that deals death from afar at impressive speeds.

Seriously, once you get a sniper and a gunner, and if you keep your tank up-to-date, most missions are a snap.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Here are the games I'm currently playing.

1) Dota 2 Beta on Steam
    2) Forza 4
    3) Starcraft 2

Thats about it. =]

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • Ricky Pontings Cricket 05 as its the only decent cricket game I have and I'm old school, I've also been playing some Black Ops recently for no reason

Years
  • Actually playing Super Mario 3D land at the moment along with Pokemon Black and Bleach Soul Resurrection (waste of money, don't recommend you to buy it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back