• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    FInal Fantasy 6, replaying it. I've just finished getting all my characters back, and am now going to find the last 2 dragons, do the cult tower and then Kefka's tower.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm just trying to finish Guitar Hero 4- on expert guitar i'm 94% through, just a few more songs, then i'll start on bass :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Left 4 Dead is comsuming my life, but there is also my nostalgia in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Lately I've been playing:
    TWEWY (DS)- Believe it or not I restarted the game, because I wanted a playthrough of the game where I know how everything works.
    GTA: Chinatown Wars (DS)- Just because.
    Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)- Lawl.
    Banjo Tooie (N64)- I recently beat the first, and so now I'm on the second.
    Contra III: The Alien Wars (SNES)- I bought a USB-PS2 controller, and I was overjoyed when I thought of playing ZSNES games with it.
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)- Double lawl.
    Mega Man 7 (SNES)- Someone suggested that I play through all the Mega Man X games, but I declined and instead decided to play through the regular Mega Man games.
    The Simpsons Hit And Run (PS2)- I'm not really playing it, as much as glitching up the game with cheats that I recently found.\
    Mirror's Edge (PC)- I recently bought it, and I'm currently working on time trials.
    Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates! (PC)- Hey, I'm a bored college student, what do you expect?
    MGO (PS3)- I bought all of the released expansions and I'm loving them all so far.
    The Contuit (Wii)- In my dreams! >.<'

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I am currently playing, Pokemon Diamond (DS) and Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Fable: Lost Chapters
    I actually just stopped playing it a few minutes ago.
    Scratch that.
    I BEAT it a few minutes ago.
    I'm pretty sure it's my favorite game so far that has no Pokemon in it.

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    Final Fantasy IV (DS)
    Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)
    Pokemon Emerald (GBA)

That's it for right now...although in the summer I'm gonna be getting into Guild Wars and Warcraft III a lot more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm playing Fire Red because of a monotype Challenge I'm in.

And Silver, because I've never tried that version before ^^

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts series <- Almost completed the first one, will tackle COM next. :P
    Pokemon Platinum <- Completed, currently meta-gaming.
    Phoenix Wright: Justice For All <- This is going to arrive in the mail tomorrow, and I'll probably spend the next few days playing it.
    Super Mario Luigi Galaxy. <- Just need 20 more stars. D:
    Pokemon Crystal <- Monotype run that I need to finish.
    Final Fantasy IV (DS) <- I keep dying. ;w;
    Chrono Trigger (DS) <- I keep getting distracted by other games. D:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl. <- Casually, mostly to take photos. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back