• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just got myself Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and I'm leaving for a camping trip in an hour, so I'll probably spend some time playing that. :>

Along with that, I'll have to go back and play Phoenix Wright: Justice for All and finish up Trials and Tribulations.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I started playing Runescape again a week ago, because I'm so bored lol.
    Ah... RuneScape... The good old days. :D

Anyway, I've been playing Pokémon Platinum (DS), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS), and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA). FFTA is a pretty good game, even if it's so old. I'm thinking of getting FFTA2 soon. :)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Ah... RuneScape... The good old days. :D

Anyway, I've been playing Pokémon Platinum (DS), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS), and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA). FFTA is a pretty good game, even if it's so old. I'm thinking of getting FFTA2 soon. :)
    There's one really old game that I really want to play. I can't remember the name, but I think it might have been Golden Sun?

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    At the moment I am currently playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I practice daily against Lv. 9 opponents to sharpen my skills), Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Fire Red, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, a new Source Mod called Neotokyo and Left 4 Dead...

lol if you wonder how I do this daily, usually its 1 to 2 hours each game and between breaks....some less, like Call of Duty or Brawl...xD

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    Oooh, Golden Sun. I remember that game. I never owned it, but I played it at a friend's house, and it was awesome.
    I'm going to buy it now. :3

YES awesome game! good luck finding it though. There's going to be a new one on the DS soon though! :D

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    X-Box 360:
    Fallout 3
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Crackdown
    Army of Two

Gameboy Advance:

Pokemon Fire Red
    Fire Emblem
    Mother 3

SNES:

Earthbound

PC:

Sims 2

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Having a retro moment while my Xbox is stuck on Silver Membership...

While I was on holiday (Came back yesterday) I had been playing Resident Evil 2 on PS1, going through with both characters and both scenarios due to being so bored (Didn't do well enough to unlock '4th Survivor' mode though ><)

Now I've started another playthrough of FFIX, I'm currently at the start of Disc 2 on that. Ahh, memories... XD

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    YES awesome game! good luck finding it though. There's going to be a new one on the DS soon though! :D
    I think that it should be pretty easy finding it here. I think I recall seeing it in the used games section in my local video games store, and no one really buys from there any more (except for me! ;D).

;o There's going to be a new Golden Sun for the DS soon? I'll definitely buy it. :D

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Oooh, Golden Sun. I remember that game. I never owned it, but I played it at a friend's house, and it was awesome.
    I'm going to buy it now. :3
    Yeah. I think I am going to buy it. I also need an Advance SP charger so I can play my other GBA games.

EDIT: You could find it on Amazon.com? And a DS one? I can't wait. =D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Kirby Air Ride, because that game it awesome. :3 I've also been playing my Pokemon Games as well (mainly Emerald, Fire Red, and Silver )

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've kicked Super Smash Bros Brawl to the side again because I got tired of losing the boss battles on Intense, so I picked up Pokemon Platinum and started raising my Pokemon again. Also I've started playing the legend of Starfy series as well (game is really good)

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Since my laptop is not working, I had to stop playing the Sims 2 for now. In boredom, I tried the recent Spyro game for the PS2, but it only made me miss the first Spyro trilogy. So I turned to my GameCube and have been playing Animal Crossing. The last time that I played it was over three years ago, so it took me a while to pick up the controls again.

It's a fun time-waster.

I'm also thinking of playing Harvest Moon again, one of the ones for the GBA, so I would have a portable time-waster. (Until I possibly pick up Animal Crossing DS.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back