• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team on my PSP

I made a patch the fixes the save error that happens when you save at your bed, lol

If anyone wants it, PM me

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2: (Xbox 360)
    Been playin' this alot for the past month. This game NEVER gets old.
    I just broke into first prestige. Heh, maybe I'll be 10th prestige by the time the year's out.

Resistance 2: (PS3)
    Working on my first playthrough, and playing a bit of online.
    It's a pretty fun game.

inFAMOUS: (PS3)
    I just love the gameplay that's here.
    Probably one of the best "Superhero" styled games I've seen in a while.
    Might try Prototype, but I definitely love this one.

Dragon Age: Origins: (PS3)
    Working on two characters atm, both human females, one's a mage, one's a knight.
    There are flaws with this game being on a console - I'd have to assume it's better on PC.
    My biggest issue is there's not enough hotkeys for all my spells.
    Oh well, the game is still really fun, and I love the conversations between Alistair and Morrigan.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    ^ I play through FF1 almost yearly. Although I didn't in '09...

Right now though:

Dragon Warrior II (NES) - Never got past the first few levels when I tried to play it the first time. Now I'm on a roll and have the Hero up to level 17 and everyone else up to 14 and 11. Rad.

Dragon Quest III (Famicom) - Would love to have the english version, but there's no way I'm paying what it costs, till after I'm out of college. Fun game... gotta play it so I can experience the whole Loto/Erdrick trilogy, then move on to the Zenithia trilogy I've got laying around here.

Man. I've got way too many games on the backburner.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Add Kingdom Hearts 358/2 to my list. Not bad at all, I must say.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I've been busy with alot of games. But I might not play as much since Japanese 2 started.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Well I've taken alittle break, but still play alittle to get past levels, But still playing it for sure.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
    (Wii): Well I use to own this game, but my friend gave it back to me, for a little gift cause he is an awesome freakin' friend, Im at the last battle of Buu saga.

Super Smash Bros.(N64/VC/Wii) & Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Wii): I love the smash bros series, But never played Melee, but My friend gave me Brawl since he doesnt play it anymore, and I love it. lol, I got SSB on VC for Xmas, since it is that awesome. lol

Super Mario Bros. 3(NES/VC/Wii): I love this game when i was little, and then it came to the GBA, and Ive played that for like DAYS, and now I got it on VC, when I first got my Wii, sooo yeah play that for a little while.

Super Mario Galaxy(Wii): My friend let me borrow this for a bit, since I let him borrow my Classic Controller, so I can't necessarily play my Brawl or Super Mario RPG.

Mario Kart Wii: Well my OTHER friend let me borrow this for free, since mine wont work, and I found mine in a house my mom was cleaning and no one lived there, and it works then fails ... :[

Super Mario RPG(SNES/VC/Wii): I love this game, never played the original, but I did download the English and Japanese on in ROM before it came to VC.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    (ENG/PS2): Wanted to replay this

Pokemon HeartGold(NDS): I wanted to replay this, so I started over, and traded my Good pokemon to my SoulSilver, I named it my favorite Anime Character Conan[コナン], and My rival "Hattori" [ハットリ], cause in Meitantei(Detective) Conan, Conan's character Shinichi Kudo is a high School Detective, and Heiji Hattori is a rival High School Detective to Kudo, soo yeah lol

Alot of games I've been taking my time on. But I might like play in between a little cause of Japanese class, and I do have homework lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I finally finished Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix the other day... it took me absolutely forever to finally defeat Ansem but I did it.

Then I glanced at the calendar and realized oh crap, Birth By Sleep comes out in under a week and I never saw that secret ending trailer from FM+! So. I switched discs and after getting used to the KH2 battle system and doing enough grinding to get synth items to strength up myself to 105 STR... I settled down to beat Terra. And I finally did it! :DDD So I beat that and watched the trailer and now I'm actually ready for BBS. Yay!

In the mean time, while waiting the few days before my copy of BBS arrives... I've started up Dissidia: Final Fantasy. It's fun so far but I've barely progressed past the prologue. I do hope it picks up. :|

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I bought a bunch of games on Steam, so I'll be playing those this weekend a bit...

Zombie Driver, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Audiosurf, then of course some Left 4 Dead 2. :3

And since most of my games were stolen, I'm playing GTA IV again (just roaming around and blowing stuff up).

Years
    Well. I just finally beat Chaos in FFI. Are there any secret stuff besides the Gift Shrines? :/

I mean now that I'm in Lv.68 It's easy as heck. XP

Oh well time to start Final Fantasy 2. :3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    been playing the MAG open Beta on PS3. It's good but, I dunno, it's lacking anything really fun about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back