• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I'm playing Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. It's fun to shout "Objection" or "Take That" or "Hold It" at your DS while ignoring strange looks from people.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Pokemon SoulSilver(DS) - YAY! english >w<.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(PSP) - Doing a Ventus low level run :3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    FFVIII psx (almost to the third disk woot)
    FFIX psp (3rd disk and yes modded psp's can do this)
    Bomberman 64 n64 emulator

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I just got back to playing Heartgold. I actually got pretty far today, even though I only beat the mighty Chuck Norris of Cianwood. I was just about to fight Jasmine, but before that, I got Tauros and bred it with ditto so I got a good nature. It was lonely, and I was about to use jolly, but I thought it's speed stat was good enough. I trained it up to level 14 before catching a yanma in platinum, migrating it to Heartgold, and breeding it for a mild yanma. Sadly, I got speed boost yanma when I wanted tinted(?) lens, but I should really count my blessings. I got it to about 18 before switching, so that was pretty nice progress in my opinion. I also got my gengar and gabite just around level 30 and got Baoba to finally open his safari zone. It was mediocre, but I only wanted it to open so I could get staryu on route 47, since starmie was going to be a part of my in-game team, being my surfer, my water type, and my psychic(obviously.) I got about 5 of my pokemon decided, and all of them have to be different types for my diverse team. Tauros, yanmega, gengar, garchomp, starmie, and an unknown pokemon that is yet to be decided. I want to say Tyranitar, but I already have garchomp to destroy everything, so I may get a grass or electric type to make up for it.
    I'm clearly keeping sunkern for my E4 team, even though it's novelty out of the pokethlon.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Here's what I'm playing:

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3): Got it today and I'm up to Chapter 4. :) It's a mad game! Battle System is way more exciting and it has a interesting story and it looks beautiful as well.
    Pokemon Soul Silver (DS) : HAVE THE ENGLISH VERSION even though I live in Australia. ROM POWER! Got 16 Badges and beat Red. :) Just finding Legendaries.
    Tekken 6 (PS3): Love this game. I think I have 24 wins and 20 losses online.
    and Go Go Beckham on my GBA emulator. Looks like Yoshi's Island. >.<

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • The original Paper Mario. Well, actually, I just beat it yesterday, but yeah. I thought it was a lot of fun. Goombario is probably my favorite character.

"You know, there sure are a lot of rocks in the desert. Before I came here, I thought there was just sand. But there are rocks, too. Whoopee."

"You know what I just realized? I hate the desert! Yup! Sand gets in my eyes so I can't see. I feel like I've eaten a couple pounds of sand, and my feet itch. I'm freaking out here!"

Charmander__

Pwning n00bs since 1997
    Years
  • Pokemon HeartGold.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
    Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia
    and Drawn to Life the Next Chapter. XD All DS games. :3 Mostly Pokemon!

Years
  • Just downloaded Dante's Inferno for PSP. I don't know how it compares to other systems in terms of game play, but it's a really good game. Kinda easy (but that's probably 'cause I chose easy mode- just to try it out). But very fun game!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Halo 3. Racing on forged maps and playing Grifball on Sandbox almost every day with my friends :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back