• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I've just gotten 100% on FFXII: Revenant Wings. Somebody else say they played it. T'were a good game. Tying up loose ends on my new file on Platinum, and after neglecting Disgaea, I may go back and play that.

It's like all I've got is a DS, dood.

Years
  • Currently I'm playing Stronghold Crusader. I didn't play it for years, so it's a lot of fun.
    The last thing I did was the level against 4 rats in the campaign. In retrospective, I think that I should have rushed one or two and then built myself up on their land... My own land had almost no ressources, so the map took me quite a while to win because I had a hard time to amass an army.

Cid

Years
  • I just finished FF6. \:D/

Now moving on to another FF.

Currently playing:
    Final Fantasy X (PS2)
    Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    This may sound dumb but I got Banjo-Kazooie when it first came out and never completed it. I'm stuck in the snow world -_-

Years
  • I'm playing:
    Banjo Kazooie (N64)
    Rock Band 2 (Wii)
    Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
    The Beatles Rock Band (Wii)
    Pokemon Crystal (GB)
    Pokemon Red (GB)
    Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I've been working on a New Game+ on FF4DS. It's a very pretty game, and there are spoony bards to be had. I oughta remember to get the Knife this time, though. I swear, it's easiest thing to miss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back