• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Kirby's Epic Yarn!
    I have already finished the story, but I'm know doing everything else it has to offer.
    It's truly....epic!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Im Currently Playing:

Halo: Reach (360)
    Gears of War 2 (360)
    CoD 4: Modern Warfare (360)
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior (360)
    Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)
    Pokemon R/S/E (GBA) (all of them lol)
    Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
    Pokemon Brown (GBC)

yep thats all of them =)

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
  • Im mostly playing Pokemon White, Fallout: New Vegas, and FIFA 2011.
    The game that im really excited for is SmackDown vs Raw 2011. :D

Years
  • Right now, I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I just suddenly got the urge to play it again. :P ...Sucks that I lost Explorers of Time. :<

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Playing:

Pokemon Pearl: have beaten the E4 and am just getting "numbers" to trade for a better PokeDex.
    Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs: working on Browser and the levels of my Ranger in Single and Wireless modes. Have yet to do a multiplayer...
    GTA San Andreas: just messing around as I am at 100% completion, no cheats. Infinite ammo and flamethrower/molotovs are fun!
    Pokemon Platinum and HeartGold: breeding stuff in case people want to better their PokeDex faster and more conveniently.
    Kingdom of Loathing: "spending" my Adventures on The Shore trips so I can get that "1000 trips taken" requirement for that second of the boat trophies. Only about 300 trips taken and each trip costs 3 Adventure & 500 Meat (Meat is the main KoL currency). Trophy demands are 3000 Adventures spent and 500,000 Meat spent + another 10,000 Meat for the trophy itself. And I have already been a Turtle Tamer for most of a year.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Playing:
    Kingdom of Loathing: "spending" my Adventures on The Shore trips so I can get that "1000 trips taken" requirement for that second of the boat trophies. Only about 300 trips taken and each trip costs 3 Adventure & 500 Meat (Meat is the main KoL currency). Trophy demands are 3000 Adventures spent and 500,000 Meat spent + another 10,000 Meat for the trophy itself. And I have already been a Turtle Tamer for most of a year.

I love KoL.

Pokemon Vortex
    Trying to get my stupid Monozu to level 30-40 to match the rest of my team. Maybe I'll replace it for a nice Grass-type.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Not really playing it, but watching my friend do the challenges.

Holy Beast Online
    You can turn into a frickin' bull. Of course I'm playing it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I've got quite a bit going on right now.
    • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Finishing up Aqua's story. I should have this beaten in the next couple days.
    • Pokemon SoulSilver - 14 badges, on my way to Blaine now.
    • Enchanted Arms - Working to hopefully beat this by the time Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood comes out. It's not that great of a game so far.
    In the past few days I finished up Kirby Super Star Ultra and beat The Maw plus all its DLC. I'm really trying to chip away at some of my backlog - at the same time holding off on buying games over the next few months because I want B/W to be my 200th, and I'm at 189 right now, with a lot of new games coming out that I want. @_@

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Pokemon SoulSilver: 9 Badges, about to save the Power Plant.
    Pokemon Ruby: 3 badges, catching a Skarmory, training my Gulpin.

I'm thinking about replaying KH 358/2 Days soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Wii Fit - Aiming to get a silver FitPiggy today.
    PKMN HG - Grinding for Elite Four rematch. Also breeding shines using a japanise ditto.(on a side note, i just got a japanise kelecon form the GTS.)

XunknownX

So much fog in here...
    Years
  • PC
    [Iris Online] Surprised I was able to play this, actually. For a cartoony, cute looking MMO, the graphics have been running smoothly and look quite nice, and I haven't touched settings. Other than the slight 'gypsy' theme it claims to have, it's just another grind and questing MMO. It's not bad though.
    [Zentia] Such good things were said about it, and on a research site I use it was a 'hot' mmo, so I had to finally try. Eh, it doesn't seem like anything special to me, although I do somehow find it amusing I'm throwing pieces of paper at animal demons that apparently harbor spirits of ghosts or something.
    [Atlantica Online] Tried this before, and still like it. Can't say how long it can keep my attention, but I do like how it's very possible to play solo-- it's impossible not to since you hire mercenaries you control. Though, it doesn't seem very MMOG-ish most of the time because of that.

DS
    [Pokemon: HeartGold] Finally defeated the fighting gym and will soon rescue the radio tower from Team Rocket's take-over.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • This morning it was SoulSilver...while listening to Phoenix Wright music (not a good combination considering some of the mental images going through my mind while facing the E4 again in my game)

Now I find myself addicted to playing Thunder Force V, although that game is pretty hard.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Pokemon White
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Ruby (trio-species challenge)
    Pokemon Sienna
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Viva Pinata
    Bioshock
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I need to catch up on the last four, though. I haven't touched them in a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back