• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Blazblue: Calamity Trigger:
    It's a fighting game. An awesome fighting game. I highly recommend it. It has an entertaining storyline, fairly decent balancing, easy-use controls and online mode that doesn't lag like brawl's does!

not much else i'm playing really.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    Still playing sof2. I know it's a bit old but still the best for Gore realilistic hands down. Must be why it is banned in Canada, Germany and Australia. I run a very popular clan of version 1.0 I also have a beautiful clothing line gambling, you people can enjoy.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Black Ops - Just playing multiplayer, and I plan to do a Veteran campaign run soon as well.

Gran Turismo 5 - It's GT5...that's about it. xD

New Vegas - Doing a Hardcore mode playthrough, then I will do a third and final(for now :P) playthrough after that.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Played some Melee today, pretty classic even though I have brawl I do miss certain things taken out of them game. I got to play the old captain at his finest.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Recently got back my N64 from my brother, so I'm entertaining myself with some of the best- mostly GoldenEye 007.

Years
    Other than playing Pokemon Heart Gold.
    I have periods where I play;
    House of the Dead 2 (wii) oldschool sega remake ftw!
    Ghost Squad (wii)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (wii)

Then on top of that, just for fun sometimes I like to go and play;
    Goldeneye & Perfect Dark on my Nintendo 64.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Just finished Ocarina of Time on my N64, not sure what to play next. Got a lot to choose from, but maybe I'll play Goldeneye since I do actually have it. (N64 and it's games belonged to my brothers before they gave them to me)

(above poster, thanks for reminding me about having Goldeneye. xD)

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    World Of Warcraft. :D

Starting fresh with a female Dwarf shaman. Questline so far oozes of epicness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back