• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Currently playing Sims 2, but not the huge family of my LP but a one or sometimes two person family with the only consistent member being a nigh immortal demigod. That's actually playable with a touchpad and some keyboard shortcuts (most of which I only started to memorize now)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I'm playing:
    DS - Pokemon Black, Pokemon Soul Silver, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.
    Wii - Call of Duty Black Ops, DJ Hero 2, Thor the game.
    XBOX360 - Halo Reach.
    PS3 - Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Rock Revolution

Years
    So I was trying out what I would call a cat economy in Sims 2, one of my five or six cat got fired from its job due to some stupid event, as a result all of its needs dropped, including hunger which dropped into red because the stupid AI (pets are always automated) probably let that cat go to work with a yellow hunger bar, and because of the red hunger bar, all my cats were taken away. My reaction:

*Picture not suitable*

Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    DS: Disgea(?) DS, Pokemon White and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    PS3: Gran Tourismo 5.
    Will switch when I get bored of each game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey... Stuck on this hard boss battle yet again. T-T I guess I should go level up my main character already.

And also playing Theresia: Dear Emile. Basically switching between the two because Theresia scares the heck out of me at night with all the bloody hallways and traps in those rooms. >_>

Exxmaniac

lolwut???
    Years
    I'm trying to get the 9999 starbits for Super Mario Galaxy 2 to get the last comet.
    Also in the middle of Pokemon White, but I keep procrastinating. :nervous:
    And I'm trying to get all 3 stars in Angry Birds for every level.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
    Reeaaally addicting. :x
    I'm trying to find that thing I need to defeat Beldr. I'm coming for you, silverman.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
    I am playing:
    Pokemon Black
    Pokemon Diamond
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim
    Megaman X6
    Megaman X8
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

I know I played a lot of games, completed and really not finished. I just play each one of them, when I got bored or in trouble, I get to the next game.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    That's quite a few games.

Anyways,
    Minecraft (PC)
    Not too sure. Hoping to join the UG SMP server soon. I'm bored with SSP. Currently building a floating sandstone compound thing that I could care less about.

Animal Crossing (Gamecube)
    Recently found this in my closet and started up a new character on my old town after years of not playing. So far i've paid off the first house section (the 17,400 bells one). I'm working on getting 100% completion on this character. I caught my first Coelacanth the other day.
    I'm keeping this character 100% legit. No time traveling, no items from my other characters, no codes for items from Tom Nook, etc. All hard work.
    It's really fun.

bradcamry

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Currently I am playing Dead Space 2. Quite wonderful game it is with full of adventures and thrills. Superb graphics and interesting tasks.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well, ever since it arrived to me today, I've been playing Conker's Bad Fur Day. It's an amazing game with lots of comedy, so I'd recommend it if you have the money to dish out the money for it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Playstation 3
    Tales of Graces F (JPN) - From what I hear, I'm close to beating it. But So I hear I have two options at the end, so I guess i have to make 2 save files and then after all that Imma do Trophy hunting.
    Sly Cooper Collection (JPN) - I recently got it today. It's the same as the american but in Japanese and some changes. But I'm kind of upset that the trophies with the English and Japanese share the same, so no new trophies for me. But Meh Dont care always wanted to play this in Japanese
    The Sly Collection (ENG) - I am also collecting the trophies for Sly 3, which I kind of stopped but I need 2 more. and I am also recording Sly 1, 2, and 3 for my youtube account.

Playstation Portable
    Persona 3 Portable (ENG) - Wanted to replay this. I love this game<3
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (JPN) - Recording Aqua's side to my youtube account.
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim (ENG) - I got this game recently. Not so good at it. But I like it.
    Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- (ENG) - close soo close to the end.

Playstation 2
    Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (JPN) - Recording it for my youtube.
    Persona 3 FES (ENG) - Recording it for my youtube.

Playstation/PSN/PSP PS
    Dragon Ball Z: Legends(The Legend) (JPN) - Recording for my youtube.
    Final Fantasy IX (ENG) - Just randomly playing it, Im not far in it.
    Final Fantasy VII (ENG) - Resuming on where i was at. Not too far. xD

Years
    I picked up my Smash Bros Brawl for Wii and started to play that again after a long time. Besides that, just my Pokemon White.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Colosseum (Gamecube)
    For the challenge over in the Challenges section. Sadly, I started like... really late so I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the challenge in time. Luckily, I have no life so it just might be possible.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I have several games to start with..

PS2:
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space (Probably 5th time)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo (Gotta finish mission 3)

Gamecube:
    Pokemon Colosseum (Never did finished on the first time)

NDS Lite:
    Pokemon Pearl (10th Time)
    PMD: Explorers of Darkness (Just to repeat the storyline)

PsP:
    Sid Meier's Pirates (Still yet to finish the storyline)
    Several Pokemon hacks

Years
    PS3: MAG. My friend really wanted me to get this game so I decided that I would since it was cheap. I am really enjoying it and I feel it is a lot more balanced than some online FPSs.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back