• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • I just got Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and it's great. For a non-RPG, it's very wide-open, if that's any help for potential buyers.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Tales of the Abyss (PS2/ENG) - Doing my 2nd playthrough. I officially beat it today It is my 2nd tales game

Tales of Graces: F (JPN/PS3) - Doing the Future arc over to get a title so I can do a Sophie Solo run ; Also trying to get Platinum.

Catherine (PS3/ENG) - Getting Trophies, every ending saving everyone, etc

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 - (Wii Ware/Eng) - I forgot the main title, But I am gonna be playing it now since I fixed my wii.

Persona 3 Portable (ENG/PSP) - Just wanted to replay this but I dont play it much, but I am playing it tho :3

Years
  • For some reason I was playing Minecraft, and because I'm not a good builder, I went exploring a cave instead. If there's one thing in this game I hate then that would be the fact, that lava without a source takes eternally to disappear. Yet, the presence of Skeletons forces me to use lava as a weapon and use it often, it's rarely possible to kill them by other means without taking huge damage. So, I poured some lava down a minor abyss with a Skeleton and a Creeper and, after a while was like "Are you dead yet?" and peeked down there. Well, I don't know about the creeper, but the skeleton wasn't. Within the blink of an eye, I was no longer on the high ground but in my own sourceless lava. Didn't manage to extinguish myself with water in time and died. At least I left my diamond tools at home...

Also, yesterday I played a Terra map with all other civs moved to the new world in Civ IV. I played as Augustus and built almost every single wonder. Having only Forges as cheap infra hurt me a lot, and made me remember why Zara, Mehmed and Suryavarman are my favorite leaders, since they only pay half the hammers for a lot of things. All these wonders and full-price infra meant I got my sixth city (and I probably had room for 40+) in like 1100 AD. I played some more centuries but eventually got bored.

Oh, and recently I have been trying to nuzlocke Pokemon Crystal World. My first three attempts were not beautiful, in the fourth and last one it turned out the game apparently doesn't continue past Ecruteak city due to a glitchy route. So I called it a win. And still hate myself for having trained everything I owned up to level 40 only slightly before noticing this.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Well at the moment, I'm still playing Halo Reach, trying to fix my k/d cause .99 is bothering me. And also trying to get Field Marshal.
    Also I'm playing Dueling Network now because, well, its my new MMO addiction. <3

Years
  • Playing some more Civ IV, this time a Boreal map. I am Hatshepsut and because I decided to build the Pyramids instead of a couple Horse Archers, I only have 9 cities at 1000-something AD. And am researching Gunpowder when I should be beelining Philosophy, starting with Mysticism which I never researched. so, due to not playing very well and the map script being a pretty difficult one, I am only second in score on Noble difficulty.
    Anyway, my empire looks like this:
    Spoiler:

Yes, right between Montezuma and a Zulu and to make it even worse, I'm building lots of nonsense. A Granary in a city that is only going to reach cize 3, if it can steal the deer from the nearby Nobamba. Lots of Markets which I have pretty much no use for since neither do I have a lot of commerce nor do I plan leaving Caste system any time soon so I would need merchants when in a financial crisis.
    All these low or mid-population cities should still suffice to build some Cuirassiers and start killing people though. I lack quite a few techs for that, but since more and more cities are getting to the point where they can run as many scientists as possible until Biology, I should manage to get them. By 1500 AD or so. But first, I'll need to have my border cities Snaketown, Nacogdoches, Moundville and Mound City get enough % culture on their second ring food tiles which are either recently "conquered" from but still threatened by Monty or still owned by Charlie. Making that annoying KwaDukuza cultureflipping to me wouldn't be bad either, maybe I should build some Spies... I'll probably burn it though, since it has more food problems than Snaketown.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Just finished The World Ends With You, really nice story. I am currently playing Inazuma Eleven. Its a really great game. But the only downside of Inazuma Eleven is that it is EXTREMELY UNREALISTIC!

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • Just finished The World Ends With You, really nice story. I am currently playing Inazuma Eleven. Its a really great game. But the only downside of Inazuma Eleven is that it is EXTREMELY UNREALISTIC!
    inazuma eleven is great because its so unrealistic. it beats so many other soccer games.

currently i'm play Marvel vs Capcom 3, trying to get all endings and kh re:coded, its really not as bad as everybody says it is and i do like the battle mechanics which is based around BbS

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm just finishing up my level one master run of The World Ends With You. It started out as just a replay but up until mid-second-week I was playing at level one just so there would be some sort of challenge and decided I might as well continue to the end at that level. I started with a fresh cartridge so it was from scratch... with minimal grinding for PP and trying not to eat a lot so my stats were low. It was a breeze for a long time and then the last week was just ridiculously hard because Beat sucks. >:| But I managed it and now I'm just playing through Another Day. ♥ ♥ I love this game so much.

After this, and after I've finished all the stuff I'm busy with over the next week or so, I'm going back to Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2. I started it while high on painkillers a while back and couldn't even figure out how to do the very first mission (which was "Find the shop!") so I set it down and haven't gotten around to it again yet. XD;
    Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed. Normally I wouldn't play it but I found a dirt cheap copy and decided to give it a try. Well I'm glad I did.
    If you like Assassin's Creed, you should play the sequel(s). They're so much better gameplay-wise. :x

Years
  • I'm just finishing up my level one master run of The World Ends With You. It started out as just a replay but up until mid-second-week I was playing at level one just so there would be some sort of challenge and decided I might as well continue to the end at that level. I started with a fresh cartridge so it was from scratch... with minimal grinding for PP and trying not to eat a lot so my stats were low. It was a breeze for a long time and then the last week was just ridiculously hard because Beat sucks. >:| But I managed it and now I'm just playing through Another Day. ♥ ♥ I love this game so much.
    I rushed through that game. That might be why I didn't appreciate it quite as much as some people seem to have. =/

If you like Assassin's Creed, you should play the sequel(s). They're so much better everything-wise. :x

TIFIFY. :D AC II and Bro'hood were two of my favourite games from the last few years. :D

Currently Playing:

PC: Borderlands
    DS: Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney Investigations
    PSP: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Playing Assassin's Creed 2. Will play 1 once I'm done with 2. :D;

I really love this game. I guess it is pretty evident from my current theme, huh? XD;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I always feel like such a gaming noob talking about this game, but right now I'm playing The Sims 3 because it has another new expansion out. I am the picture of consumerism, paying another $50 every few months just to get extra furniture for my Sim home, but what are ya gonna do.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just recently (recently as in, a couple of hours ago) started Chrono Trigger on my DSi. I've only played so much, but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this. I think I'll just be playing this for the next couple of weeks, depending on how long it takes me to finish it, since I honestly can't find the time to play anything else except Pokemon..idk. :C

TY

I'm playing Pokemon White,Call of Duty Black Ops and World at War lately.

Years
  • I was going to play some Sims 2 and maybe even continue my not very successful AAR, but before I could even click on the .exe, my computer said that it's a virus (maybe because I was using a no CD crack because I hate constantly having to switch CDs...? But I had already been using it for ages...) and made me delete it. Weird? Certainly. Did I manage to replace it? No. So I uninstalled it. Am I going to reinstall it? Not too soon, it'll take ages. So, no Sims for me. Don't feel like playing something else either. So, I am actually not playing anything. On the plus side, I just got rid of probably >10 GB of data.

EDIT: While cleaning up remaining files after uninstalling, I noticed I still had the original exe around. Oops, I just could have looked for the CD and used that one. Well, that sucks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back