• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • GTA San Andreas: Inspired by reading the name in this thread yesterday, I started my first new game since like 2010, screwed around a bit, did a mission or two and screwed around some more. Without cheats, as always. :)

Minecraft: Playing on Hardcore mode with the seed HARDCORE (a treeless island surrounded by ocean). Swam around a lot for a long time, eventually found a three-island archipelago with one minimum-sized tree and am now waiting for my first grain to grow (the grain is not exactly in a hurry, it takes forever, especially when considering how many trees I have grown and chopped down in the meantime) while staying alive from Zombie meat from the neighboring islands (which I left torchless for now) and apples. Haven't met many spiders yet, still missing one string for a fishing rod :/

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon preowned copies of P3 FES and P4, both which I decided to pick up and play after finishing KH 358/2 Days (which I finished a couple of days ago).
    I'm currently playing through P3 FES (to be more specific, The Journey) and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite games of all time. I plan to play through P4 after I finish P3.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now for me it's mostly Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon Fire Red, also playing Halo Reach, Halo CE Anniversary, and Dead Or Alive 4 when I can.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Recently completed: Sniper Elite V2, quite an erudite sniper, I'm proud of my shot accuracy.
    Starting: Max Payne 3.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • I'm playing the waiting game, and its killing me. AC3, Versus 13 (Come on 2013!), and B2 and W2.

My friends have been playing AOE3...I will probably do that in the meantime.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Right now I'm playing the following:

Half-Life 2
    Finally getting around to playing this. Awesome game - I'm at Ravenholm though, and I've kind of been procrastinating playing it. I've been dreading Ravenholm for years because it looks terrifying, lol. :(

Xenoblade Chronicles
    I adore this game so far. It's so fresh and different - it feels like a JRPG but has some WRPG and MMO traits, and the world is just huge. It's also really long, and the gameplay lends itself to smaller chunks, so I'm mostly playing this on the side of everything else.

Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Got this last week, haven't played too much. Just got access to the Historia Crux. Not overly impressed so far, but I'm still at the beginning, so hopefully things pick up.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Currently going through Fallout 3 and its DLC. Along with that, Grand Slam Tennis 2. Doing the career mode is a blast, but it's taking forever to get the harder difficulties. :(

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • Need for speed hot pursuit (PC), FIFA 12 (WII), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Android Gba Emulator), FF Advance(Android), GTASA (PC), MapleSEA(PC), gonna get Street Fighter 4(WII) and lastly, making my own Pokemon Emerald hack

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Eh I'm not playing this game anymore since I'm not on the cruise ship anymore, but I was (and will be) playing White Knight Chronicles. Eldore is sooooo cooooolllll and Raus and Amir...just squeeeeeeeee rabbit folk also Gemaerra and the frog people. Canadian frogs in tomb raider garb how funny ^^

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    right now im mostly playing elder scrolls oblivion(ps3) but also playing metal gear solid 4(ps3),fallout new vegas(ps3), and just picked up dissidia 012 duodeciem(psp) from a friend

Years
  • Well I -was- playing Pokemon Conquest, but then I got to Yaksha and after losing several times in a row I decided to put it aside and work on finishing Pokemon White.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    Actually getting back into Pokemon, but Im also playing Diablo III, Minecraft, and disgaea 3 for the Vita!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Psychonauts which came with the most recent Humble Bundle but I've lately taken a break and mostly been on Neopets x)

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • I've got Chrono Trigger DS pretty much done, just need the unlock some endings and clear up loose ends. Also working my way through Ocarina of Time 3D, just finished the Forest Temple last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back