• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading?

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Or have recently read, I guess! :)

I just finished all four Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy books, and am about to start either Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh or Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson. Can't really decide! :D

How about you?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan as well as The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Both are great so far and I'm going to be finishing them soon.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson and The Road by Cormac McCarthy, both are very good books. :D

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    A Series of Unfortunate Events - The Horrible Hospital

Heimlich!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    The Demonata Series by Darren Shan.
    -I've just finished the series until Book 9 Dark Calling.

Naruto(manga) by Masashi Kishimoto
    -Currently at chapter 85

Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Patiently waiting for the release of chapter 98

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm reading the Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix. All in one book with about 1200 pages. Just finished the first story in it... Still a bit to go!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    The fanfic Romance 101 which has to be the best fanfic ever, and it doesn't hold up to it's title most of the time! :D I love it

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    How many versions of this thread are we going to go through?

I'm currently reading Foundation by Issac Asimov. I'm waiting for the story to all come together, since I'm almost done with the first book, and waiting to see how the different characters and story lines introduced will all add up together.

Years
    I just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and am going back.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and then going to read the Prizoner of Azkaban.

Back