• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

Years
    Currently, I'm reading It by Stephen King and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. I'm being forced to read Huckleberry Finn as summer reading for AP English next year. D=

I love that book. I am currently reading "Zombie Survival Guide" the pre-book to that.

I read the Zombie Survival Guide already. It's a great book. =D However, I never did get to finish World War Z because I had to turn it in before the end of the school year.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. thats pretty good so far, and I am also reading The Grapes of Wrath and The Scarlett Letter for a summer reading project

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I'm reading some novels and fictions about how one thing has started and developed. C:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Currently, I'm reading It by Stephen King and...

It was the book that opened me up to the world of Stephen King.
    Now I read any King book I can get my hands on.

Just finished The Shining.
    I have 6 or 7 unread King books to start on, but I just ordered his newest release Blockade Billy, so i'm gonna read that first.
    Should be here on Friday.

Need to pick up Different Seasons, and The Da Vinci Code trilogy (Dan Brown) :P

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    What are you reading?

And no clever responses like "this thread." ¬.¬

What books, or maybe even online pieces, are you reading at the moment?

I've just started Dan Brown's "Lost Symbol," I'm already loving it.

This post seems a little short. BlahBlahBlahWords.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am reading Love and Peace With Melody Paradise.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo by the same author above and stumbled onto this thread. Thrilling read through-and-through. The set-up is slow at times but the book is a masterpiece.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky, its a reall good book that the game is based off. Kind of hard at times because i am translating as I read.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    I'm reading the books assigned for my AP class, "The Jungle," by Upton Sinclair and "Fast Food Nation," by whoever.

The only one I find riveting is "The Jungle."

Years
    I'm reading the novel named "Sleepers" by Lorenzo Carcaterra. The one and only book I like to read, though ;P

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    Dragon Haven (the second one) by Robin Hobb.
    I love dragons, and this story is really interesting. I wonder if the author will write a third book of Dragon Haven. Though I haven't finished the second one yet.​

Back