• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
  • I miss Harry Potter. :'o

Finally got my Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban Book after it had been lost for a few months now, it was on my sister's cabinet. Weirddd ~
    I miss Harry Potter too.. :(

Ever since the final part of the movie released I feel like something epic has ended. But, I have got all the HP books intact in my cupboard and have read each one of them over and over. But I never get bored of them. My favorite part are the fourth and the last (seventh) part.
    Oh and I am also reading some mysteries like Sherlock Holmes and Sydney Sheldon. I just finished "Tell Me your Dreams".

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I am currently re-reading Marley & Me, until my mom buys me the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy box.
    Although I'm not very fond of the emotional kind of books and movies, I really liked Marley & Me, the author showed his love,sorrow and live while not making the book be like that over-sentimental load of paper

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

Forgot how good this series was, though TTP (like TLC) isn't as funny as the original ones.

And not enough Koboi. She's there, but the book needs more Koboi.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    At the moment, I am reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. I suppose I should be more specific, because Les Misérables is a series of novels. At the moment I am in Book One, Fantine, at the very beginning. Although I will come to love the book, it's already a bit tiring so far with Hugo's almost essay-like descriptions of the characters thus far. But god, I am going to love this book when I push through the first few chapters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    alot

[SIZE="a"]Im reading inheratence in the Eragon seires, the son of poisiodon in the heros of olympus series, and the orb of azelda[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back