• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    As the title says. Just come here and tell us what book is currently in your hands. If you want you can say a little bit about the book or why you like or hate it.

Currently I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm absolutley loving it! A long time ago I started the series and got through the fourth book when my sister who I was borrowing the books from wouldn't let me have the fifth. But recently I've decided to get through the whole series. I started around Thanksgiving and have been flying through the books, some faster than others. Anyways I'm sure that most people here know what these books are about so I wont bother saying it, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just bought the book Here's What We'll Say: Growing up, coming out, & the US Air Force Academy authored by Reichen Lehmkuhl. So far it has been very interesting.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • I'm reading The Hobbit! I read the LOTR trilogy and The Silmarillion this fall and so, how could I pass up this Tolkien work? =D

Years
  • Not quite reading as it was an audio book, but I've recently consumed "The Children of Hurin". Apart from that...nothing. I'll have to borrow (yes, I'm ones of these persons that read through their friends' bookshelves rather than restocking their own one when all books in there got boring) some more books for when I'm bored I guess, but I probably won't be too bored until something like the time around Easter, so reading will have to wait.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • One of my resolutions for the year is to read more.

Is that actually possible? I don't know. I spend far too much time reading text books as it. But, this is more fun.

So, I put together a list of my favourites as well as others I've been meaning to read. Picking one at random and reading it. Repeat.

Right now, I'm reading Jurassic Park

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Fingersmith & The Other Boleyn Girl
    gah I read too much, I have a huge stack I got for christmas that I need to read :)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Things Bogans Like - Michael Jayfox & Intravenus de Milo

Providing you know what a bogan is (white trash or rednecks to you americans), this book is absolutely hilarious.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I'm on book 3 right now, "The Wasteland". If you haven't read the series I can't strongly recommend it enough.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Well I'm reading a comicbook, but 'tis a book nonetheless!

I'm reading X-Factor: The Longest Night.

I loved it and might get the next part, Life & Death Matters.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • I'm reading Misery now, I finished Pet Sematary last night.

Next, I'll probably read my Charmed graphic novels/comics.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I finished Harry Potter last night so now I'm on to reading I Am Number Four

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The Bedwetter - Sarah Silverman

I think the whole book can be summed up in one statement; "Summer Camp: The Second Worst Camp For Jews".

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • excluding the comics i'm perpetually reading, I'm rereading one of my favorite books and definitely my favorite as i was growing up, Matilda by Road Dahl

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I do not read many novels, though I do read technology books. a few I am in the process of reading are.
    Upgrading & Repairing PCs, PHP from Beginner to Professional. Thats about it as non comics go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back